Where are all the Redanian Knights?

+
Where are all the Redanian Knights?

I see a lot of common foot soldiers, archers, witch hunters. But no Knights? Niflgard seems to have plenty! I guess the only knights of the north are the ones whose corpses are littered on the ground. Its a shame! I was hoping to see some knights in action. Maybe for the expansion?

Well I never think about it but its strange, I hope to see some knights (and knights of order) i expansion

You do realize that knighthood was a title right? The black ones seem to be all wearing heavy plate armor this shows that they have more resources and perhaps more advanced technology but what does this has to do with knighthood?

Historically? Or in the world of the witcher? Knights were elite warrior professions. Trained for mounted combat, and foot. The plate armor, horse, training, etc. Was expensive, so most knights were nobility, hence being able to have a title,privledge, and prestige.

It doesn't make sense for Redania to not have knights in plate. Especially in the company of radovid

To be honest, all I've seen are maybe one or two mounted soldiers at a time. Not even Nilfgaard present proper cavalry(as in several mounted soldiers) in the game.

Bandits seem to have access to more horses than the soldiers do.

There will be a lot of knights in Touissant for sure, don't worry.

Ahh, Toussaint, the seat of chivalry and fairy tales. By my honour, I believe you are right. ^_^

jj284b

Forum veteran
Yeah, and what about Knights of the Flaming Rose?

those were Temerians, not Redanians.. ( Order was financed/implanted by Radovid, to start civil war in Temeria, so he could take over.. but Aldersberg had own agenda...)

those were Temerians, not Redanians.. ( Order was financed/implanted by Radovid, to start civil war in Temeria, so he could take over.. but Aldersberg had own agenda...)

I never said they were Redanians. I merely asked were are they.
They're still under Redanian banner though and I would expect to see them at Radovid's side. The same as in W2

You do realize that knighthood was a title right? The black ones seem to be all wearing heavy plate armor this shows that they have more resources and perhaps more advanced technology but what does this has to do with knighthood?

True. Even in the Temerian Army there were just a few knights (20 or 30) and they were those who fought alongside with Foltest at the beggining of TW2. The rest were common soldiers. I think this is normal in every kingdom

Top Bottom