Possible deleted content involving the lodge in act 3

+
Judging by how people reacted to her necromancy and destroying a 'precious' garden (all to save Ciri) I guess you'd be in a veeeeery small minority...:coffee:
I supported everything she did to find Ciri, but neither the necromancy nor the garden were big sacrifices. Betraying her friends to save Ciri on the other hand...

---------- Updated at 02:19 PM ----------

Doesn't Emhyr want Ciri to survive and become an empress?Why would he need to give Yen such ultimatums?He would've agreed to this voluntarily.
We don't have the whole context but Emhyr isn''t willing to do everything to protect Ciri. Remember when we asked him about his soldiers to defend Ciri in Kaer Morhen and he refused because Geralt didn't want to accept that Voorhis leads them. I can imagine a similar situation with the lodge

We don't have the whole context but Emhyr isn''t willing to do everything to protect Ciri. Remember when we asked him about his soldiers to defend Ciri in Kaer Morhen and he refused because Geralt didn't want to accept that Voorhis leads them. I can imagine a similar situation with the lodge

I never understood why Geralt refused this.

In the eyes of those, who hates Phil, maybe. But for the others it will be a starting point to bash and hate Yennefer even more. Personally I do not think that betraying in the name of Blinky or any other creature is a good deed. It is ugly, no matter what and who deserves. And I love Yen, I do not want her to become toxic snake.

Do you mean "in the eyes of those, who do not unconditionally adore Philippa and agree with all her actions"? Almost everybody loves Philippa as a fictional character here, but almost nobody would really support her.

From the little context we have, she seems to be forced to betray the lodge to get the emperor's help. Like I mentioned earlier. If the rest is well written, this is indeed her only possibilitly and she chooses Ciri it would show how much she loves her.
Having to choose between two evils is what the witcher series is about and this choice would fit very well.

True, but only if Yen would be granted a promise that Margarita and Fringilla will not die. She would not let them die and Emhyr has not such a good reason to insist on their deaths. Only Philippa is highly dangerous.

Judging by how people reacted to her necromancy and destroying a 'precious' garden (all to save Ciri) I guess you'd be in a veeeeery small minority...

Why do you say so? Unnecessarily offensive post.

I never understood why Geralt refused this.
It was silly anyway, Kaer Mohren is in New Redania. The Black Ones would be slaughtered before they could cross the border.

---------- Updated at 02:26 PM ----------

...is SO messed up that it would make Philippa look like an angel compared to Yen.
Seeing that Phil is basically to blame for all of the suffering in TW3, I disagree.

True, but only if Yen would be granted a promise that Margarita and Fringilla will not die. She would not let them die and Emhyr has not such a good reason to insist on their deaths. Only Philippa is highly dangerous.
But that would be no choice at all. .Saving Phillipa or Ciri is a no brainer. Yen owns Phillipa nothing and I never got the impression they like each other. Phillipa even says to Geralt that she would throw Yen into the Nilfgaardian dungeon once she become the empress advisor. Getting rid of Phillipa is in Yen's best interest.
I like Margarita and Fringilla and i wouldn't want them being tortured and killed but it would fit well with the mercilessness of the witcher setting. Maybe as a compromise the fate of Margarita and Fringilla would be ambiguous and we would only get a nice artwork of Phillipa being quartered on the victory square:)

Awesome content if the rest is is written well. Yennefer betraying the lodge for Ciri would make her much more symphatic. Geralt finding his balls for a few seconds and as a extra Phillipa (probably) getting what she deserves. Shame it was cut. Hope they will bring it back with a possible enhanced edition.
As it was said before it's like Geralt betraying his fellow witchers for Ciri. Not a coherent thing, knowing both their characters (Yen and Geralt).

If having balls means behave like a old grumpy bear (like, making a nod to the books, he did with the Hansa)... I think it's typical of the character. I don't have any problem with his "balls" reply because he replied at sarcasm with a nasty tone. Again, typical for his character. The problem is all the rest, not enough context given, but as I said before, coherence is lacking.

I, sincerely, don't understand how all you guys find this content good.

I agree...Aretuza must be burned to the ground, and remains covered with salt and sulfur...

Whatever happens, Aretuza will be once again the home of young sorceresses. Nimue guarantees it.

Maybe as a compromise the fate of Margarita and Fringilla would be ambiguous and we would only get a nice artwork of Phillipa being quartered on the victory square

Maybe Eilhart sounds similar to "hanged, drawn and quartered" in Nilfgaardian language? :D

Judging by how people reacted to her necromancy and destroying a 'precious' garden (all to save Ciri) I guess you'd be in a veeeeery small minority...:coffee: edit : and keep in mind that nobody got killed there.

The Garden of Freya it's about racism and superstition.

If Geralt ( the player) does Morkvarg quest before he meets Yennefer, Geralt can do whatever he wants in the Garden and Priestess of Freya said completly nothing about that, nothing lol...

So if a player is with the Priestess of Freya, they don't know what they talk about.

like i said Superstition.

Top Bottom