How to fix EE install error (Look here)

+
How to fix EE install error (Look here)

http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/

Download Part 2 , then paste it in your EE patch download folder replacing the old corrupted one. After doing that run TW2EE_Patch (installer. Which is located in the same folder) and it should patch the game fine without any errors.

EDIT:
For filesize, just incase someone wants to know
Part 2 - 286mb

EDIT 1:
Some people say its only Part 2 that is corrupted and needs to be replaced, can someone confirm this so i can edit this and advice people to only download Part 2, thx.

EDIT 2:
Its now confirmed, you only need to download and replace Part 2 for the patch to install properly. Thanks to the people who confirmed it, "SkelterMelter" and "Hardtarget".

EDIT 3 ( Licaon_Kter ): Before applying patch be sure to check the files first: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29103-md5-and-sha1-checksums-for-tw2ee/page__p__806049#entry806049

^Yes if simply replacing Part 2 does not work for you, please follow the link ^ and do it. This will let you know which exact Parts are corrupted for you and then you can replace those ones. The point is you cannot move a file when its in use, we use that to our advantage in this situation, whatever Parts you cannot move when you get the installation error, those parts are the corrupted ones as they were the ones being accessed when you got the error, those ones need replacing.

SkelterMelter said:
I heard redownloading only the part 2 fixes this. Can I get a confirmation on this?

They say its only Part 2 that's corrupted, but some people recommend downloading both so to be sure i got both and installed fine.

Damn my slow internet, it takes 38 minutes to download the part 2. I hope I don't have to download part 1 also.

Yep it works

I have the update installed but the inventory and meditation screen are the old ones and look nothing like the Xbox ones, I got a review copy. Just wondering if this is normal and only on xbox. Not sure if patch installed correctly.

I have the update installed but the inventory and meditation screen are the old ones and look nothing like the Xbox ones, I got a review copy. Just wondering if this is normal and only on xbox. Not sure if patch installed correctly.

akskiller said:

I think thats normal, they redid the inventory system on the Xbox to suit the controller more.

Top Bottom