Signs not available?

+
Signs not available?

When I fought the racists attacking Zoltan I could not use signs. Also when I did Mikul's quest in the crypt with the ghouls I could not use signs.Is there a reason for this?My game is EE patch 1.5

Can you elaborate please? To use a sign, the corresponding sign icon must be selected (glowing). Sometimes, when you enter a region from a "safe" zone, the sign doesn't get "selected" by default. You may have to select it again by clicking on the icon before you can use it. This was a problem in the original WItcher. I did not notice this problem in the EE, but I might have simply overlooked it, or corrected it out of habit. So remember, whenever you're trying to can a sign, make to sure the corresponding icon is glowing first.

I thought that I had clicked on it but maybe not after all. Am I right in assuming that in the cave and the zoltan fight that I should have had my signs available?I will report back if your technique works. Thank you.

Yes, you're right in assuming you should have signs available for these fights. I should rather say "sign", because only aard is available to you at this point. You'll get your second sign at the end of Mikul's quest (but not a part of it).

Yeah Aard. Thats probably why I thought it wasn't working because I didn't know about the buttons 1 and 4 to switch between signs.Since knowing to click or use a number I haven't had any problem. Thanks for your assistance.

Top Bottom