Making Cutscenes tat are bik videos

+
Making Cutscenes tat are bik videos

Ok, I was trying to create a cutscene that is a bik video but I simply can't. I looked at the ones that come with 'price of neutrality' and those have a blue 'dot' in movie track.... how do I do to make that option available to new cutscenes??? I will probably use the given adv as a base for mine changing the areas to save some coding and replacing the bik videos, but still I would like to know, in case I want to add a 3rd bik video or start with a new adv....Thank you.

There is a "Cutscene" setction on Wiki page: http://djinni.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cutscenes. Maybe you'll find a solution there.

Click 0 seconds in the Camera path and press the INSERT button. A key will now be added. Click on the new key and it will turn red to indicate that it’s active. At the bottom of the screen, select our first camera (i.e. Moving toward) from the Camera list: :) ;) :D ;D :p :-* :wall: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :wall:Thank you, but it is INSERT KEY!!!!!!!!!Ok, ok, ok, it is my fault, the explanations are dense and they need a second, third, fourth read. Thanks! :beer:

Top Bottom