A list of real bugs, mostly unacceptable ones.

+
A list of real bugs, mostly unacceptable ones.

1. Two times it happened to me that the white dots on the minimap disappered all of a sudden [the ones showing the shortcut to a quest marker], then after reload they reappear again.
2. The quest HIGH STAKES sucks in the end because I couldnt leave the warehouse, I did not wish to go to dinner with that beautiful spy after killing the thieves /I guess the game punished me for saying NO.../ so I wanted to walk out of the warehouse. It has weird double doors, only one half of the doors opened so I was stuck, Geralt could not walk out. This happened 3times after reloading. Only solution> > > > I was forced to go to dinner with the pretty lady. LOL. Waste of Time. LOL
3. The quest Novigrad Closed city is bugged twice. At start when I hear a criminal on the street /he looks like one at least/ saying "Pss Witcher come here" or something like that it seems ok. Then I start talking with his friend who says that their pal is in trouble and they cannot find him and bla bla bla. While he speaks though the other criminal is stuck there repeating the same"Pss Witcher come here" many times, like a broken machine. After I accepted the quest he stopped repeating that but 10s later the quest became failed as I passed near a citizen on the steet /another bug here/and the criminals who were walking with me said something about me making a mistake and that their friend is not their - after that they disappear. Did not reload, just did not care about this quest ...
4. A guard at the border post once walked in the air and was stuck above the gate / walking at the same spot a bit above the gate in the air/. It disappeared after reloading though.
5.The Dead have no Defence is extremely bugged, it cannot be completed, I saw different people posting about it, so no details needed here... LOL.
6. Once in some area near the docks in novigrad the witcher became suck - i jumped between some wooden poles, I myself do not know why and how I did it, was just jumping around in a weird manner, anyway I got suck, after 5 min of jumping and rolling and moving I got unstuck, sorry I did not post a screenshot.
7. At the start of the game I wanted to completed dirty funds. I could not however - the letter I had to read disappeared from the inventory, I am sure it is not there, nor did I try to remove it from there.
8. Now I am not sure this is a bug BUT IT SUCKS> > > > > > very often when I fight a larger monster, very rarely humans /I mean in all areas of the map/ the monster stays with his back or shoulders turned back at me /passive behavior???/ in the middle of the battle and does not react. I inflict crits and so on when it is not facing me "face to face" but this is not fair and the battle is boring. Monsters should be actively attacking me and not standing their doing nothing turning their backs on the Witcher so his sword can crit. Very bad mechanics in this case, one of the many cases I saw this was when I foughta golem in a cave witha treasure near the see. I did not use stun, this is not stun/ disable THIS IS JUST wrong monster behavior I am sure of it.
9. I will try to post more when I find them. D

I play on PC I cover the minimal req, I mean:
Intel Core i7 4770 3,4 GHz
8 GG RAM
GPU GeForce 745 with 4GB I use the latest drivers.
Windows 8,1

Thanks.

I think that the white dots point to the correct road direction and not a shortcut. They dissapear when you are not on the road and go through forests and appear when you step on a road.

Why do I see them in forests as well then ?
Yeah they should appear at all times, though I noticed if you don't have a direct walk path to the location (you're in a fenced in /blocked off area that requires jumping over said fence etc) that they won't show until you have a direct path again. some thing smaller than fences can block said path... I also noticed this happen when quest status updates that they can disappear until you move again... It hasn't glitched out for long for me though, just move a little bit and they come back...

Top Bottom