Witcher 2 full list of attributes (perks) IMPORTANT

+
Witcher 2 full list of attributes (perks) IMPORTANT

Axii Sign Hex: Use Axii options in dialogue. Three levels.
Persuasion: Use Persuasion options in dialogue. Three levels.
Intimidate: Use Intimidate options in dialogue. Three levels.
Rugged: +20 Vitality (Invincible) -
Cover: +5% Damage Reduction
Veteran/'Seasoned in Battle': Combat Vigor Regeneration +5%
Swordsman: Sword Damage +4
Haggling: 20% Reduction in Shop Prices
Secret Knowledge: Sign Intensity +0.5
Strong Back: +50 Max Carry Weight
Pyromaniac: +20% to Incinerate Chance
Exorcist: +10% Damage Bonus to Spirits and Wraiths
Anatomy Lesson: +10% Damage Bonus to Humans
Experienced: +10% Bonus to Experience Earned
Strong Stomach: +10% Bonus to Poison Resistance
Conjurer: +3 Sign Damage
Healthy Eating: +20% to Vitality Regen Outside of Combat (Healthy Diet) -
Toxic Blood: 30% Chance to Poison Opponents Who Hit Geralt -
Minesweeper: 50% Chance to Avoid Trap Damage (Sapper) -
Assassin: +25% to Backstab Damage
Thrower: +5 Throwing Knife Damage
Child of the Night: +2 to Vitality Regen At Night
Precision: +5% to All Critical Effects (Precision) -
Ornithologist: +10% Damage Bonus to Harpies
Pirouette: +10% to Resist Incineration, Poison, and Bleeding -
Executioner: +1% to Instant Kill Chance
Batter: +20% Chance to Instantly Kill an Enemy via Arrow Deflection
Resistance to Magic: +20% Resistance to Magic
David: +10% Damage to Huge Creatures
Parry: +10% Auto-Riposte on Parry Chance
Battle Seasoned - ?

Are there more perks or did I missed something?

I look over the entire net to get the info without any success.

If someone knows how to get the rest (with explained conditions), you are welcome to add yours.

So far, I experimented with potions, traps, but without any luck, certain conditions, etc...

If I get the info, I will, of course update the topic.

P.S.: Perhaps official staff can help with this problem.

Thank you.

That list looks complete, but keep in mind that not all of those perks have been activated to be actually obtainable in the game. Check out the Wiki for details on how to obtain them all; if there are no details specified, it's most likely due to the ability not actually being in the game, and only found in the source files. The exception is the Executioner ability, which still remains somewhat unclear on how you can obtain it - some get it, others don't. Link to Forum Topic

Well, I cannot afford some available perks anyway. The 52 snare traps didn't get me the sapper ability and when you are in the elven ruins with Triss, I am completely stuck. I cannot destroy the wall, unless I use some flame bombs, quick save and then reload. The wall is gone then, but there are no further dialog options or events. I am stuck in the Elven Ruins below with Triss and she only says: "I am glad you are here." I think it supposed to be some scene trigger or QT event that you can use, but I had no such luck. No cut scenes are triggered.

It is pretty shameful that after clean 1.35 patch and clean install the game is bugged at this point. I hope they will read this and get the info.

So, like I said, I cannot get past this level. It seems the only option is to sleep with the sorceress and then wait for Roche. Triss... or nothing.

I am agitated to say the least.

The game is not actually bugged at that point, because others have played through that quest without any problems like those you encountered.

Do not Aard the wall. You must stand in the right place to get a mouse prompt.

OK, but then where should I stand? I can't go up where the Roche comes, and I tried everything and I didn't notice any mouses pointers. I looked for more than 1 hour. I tried many previous saves or auto saves. This is my 4th play through, so I am not an amateur. If you can give me a few hints or tips, please do so. )

Frostmanus said:
OK, but then where should I stand? I can't go up where the Roche comes, and I tried everything and I didn't notice any mouses pointers. I looked for more than 1 hour. I tried many previous saves or auto saves. This is my 4th play through, so I am not an amateur. If you can give me a few hints or tips, please do so. )

Stand here.

dragonbird said:
Stand here.

Well, thanks for the picture. I know for certain that IT IS a bug now. This is the wall when the Roche comes in. It is already collapsed when I am in the ruins after the cut scene. That is why I am stuck. I am not sure, if I used Aard on the other side of the breakable wall before the quest from the other side of the wall. I know that I explored this location before I was given this quest and I gained a journal entry about the ruins before I should get it. Maybe the wall was intact, (I used Aard and I tried some bombs), then I reloaded the save game, the wall simply vanished... So, I need a previous save just to test it and I have it but that would mean a huge loss in progress. This is most certainly the CRITICAL BUG encounter. I hope that developers will fix it. I would also like to mention that I cannot climb out of the cave and I have no other actions available.

I don't believe patch 2.0 will solve this problem.

Thank you for your time and effort, dragonbird.

Frostmanus said:
Well, thanks for the picture. I know for certain that IT IS a bug now. This is the wall when the Roche comes in. It is already collapsed when I am in the ruins after the cut scene. That is why I am stuck. I am not sure, if I used Aard on the other side of the breakable wall before the quest from the other side of the wall. I know that I explored this location before I was given this quest and I gained a journal entry about the ruins before I should get it. Maybe the wall was intact, (I used Aard and I tried some bombs), then I reloaded the save game, the wall simply vanished... So, I need a previous save just to test it and I have it but that would mean a huge loss in progress. This is most certainly the CRITICAL BUG encounter. I hope that developers will fix it. I would also like to mention that I cannot climb out of the cave and I have no other actions available.

I don't believe patch 2.0 will solve this problem.

Thank you for your time and effort, dragonbird.

I did that screenshot a couple of weeks ago for someone in another forum who was also having problems with this. However, when he stood in the right place and pressed LMB as requested, the Aard worked, so it wasn't the same problem as you're having.

The situation you're in, with all the stuff about bombs and disintegrated walls presumably needs a very specific and probably very unusual set of circumstances to replicate, so if you want it fixed I strongly recommend that you report it directly to the CDPR support, and that you keep the savegame that includes the problem, as they may ask you to send it.

Otherwise, if you're the only person who has encountered this, they're unlikely to know about it and there won't be a fix. (There might not be anyway, of course, as it's up to CDPR to prioritise the bug fixing, not us users).

dragonbird said:
I did that screenshot a couple of weeks ago for someone in another forum who was also having problems with this. However, when he stood in the right place and pressed LMB as requested, the Aard worked, so it wasn't the same problem as you're having.

The situation you're in, with all the stuff about bombs and disintegrated walls presumably needs a very specific and probably very unusual set of circumstances to replicate, so if you want it fixed I strongly recommend that you report it directly to the CDPR support, and that you keep the savegame that includes the problem, as they may ask you to send it.

Otherwise, if you're the only person who has encountered this, they're unlikely to know about it and there won't be a fix. (There might not be anyway, of course, as it's up to CDPR to prioritise the bug fixing, not us users).

Well, I just tested this. I can describe what I did. After the cutscene with Dandelion and Zoltan when they are about to get hanged, you are invited to commander Loredo (this is the save from way before) I go to this location. It was strange dozens of monsters after me, good lord for Quen sign. Well, the wall was there like it supposed to be. Then I used Aard sign. I saved and reloaded the save. All normal. But the second time I used Aard sign With Igni sign or Vice Versa. I saved again and reloaded the save. And guess what? The wall was GONE and I saw the chest and the ruins. I didn't used any bombs. Try it. Perhaps you need a few tries, maybe two or three, but you WILL encounter this bug. I also found a list of at least a dozen other annoying bugs. In Chapter 2, Count Tybal or something like that attacked me. I killed him and after a few quest, it re-appeared again. So, I killed him 3 times altogether. Sorry for going off-topic, but the game need a lot of bugfixes and I am gonna make sure the team will get them. However, if you manage to replicate this bug, please also send them the info. If more of us get the same problems, more likely they will fix them for all of us.

I am curious of what will you discover...

Frostmanus said:
Well, I just tested this. I can describe what I did. After the cutscene with Dandelion and Zoltan when they are about to get hanged, you are invited to commander Loredo (this is the save from way before) I go to this location. It was strange dozens of monsters after me, good lord for Quen sign. Well, the wall was there like it supposed to be. Then I used Aard sign. I saved and reloaded the save. All normal. But the second time I used Aard sign With Igni sign or Vice Versa. I saved again and reloaded the save. And guess what? The wall was GONE and I saw the chest and the ruins. I didn't used any bombs. Try it. Perhaps you need a few tries, maybe two or three, but you WILL encounter this bug. I also found a list of at least a dozen other annoying bugs. In Chapter 2, Count Tybal or something like that attacked me. I killed him and after a few quest, it re-appeared again. So, I killed him 3 times altogether. Sorry for going off-topic, but the game need a lot of bugfixes and I am gonna make sure the team will get them. However, if you manage to replicate this bug, please also send them the info. If more of us get the same problems, more likely they will fix them for all of us.

I am curious of what will you discover...

OK - I'll try it, and add my report if I find the same problem (and get back to you if I don't).

One more thing. I would also like to tell you about the picture when you load the save files. The wall seems perfectly intact, like it should be, I mean the picture of that particular save. When you load that save, you will clearly see that this isn't the case, because the wall isn't intact, it's gone. The same thing happens with the other wall, when you fight Letho. Same procedure, but it not always works, so I used flammable gas bomb, dancing star and grapeshot bomb with aard and igni combinations. Something is messed up here, I know it. I am glad that you care about this, dragonbird, it seems neither of us like bugged games.

Of course, only solution might be that you don't enter the Elven Bathouse/Ruins location (you don't get early journal entry), unless when you are supposed to get ti or at least without those Aard, Igni or bomb combinations.

Operator for example can be killed 2 times to get extra Vran Armor. Bug or a glitch or exploit. The list it's quite big.

If you kill random guards for example in the last chapter/depends, a new one might instantly pop in his location with the different name. In the forest outside of the city in Chapter 1, 3 of Roche's boys hunt Elves or monsters. They are attacked by multiple endrega warriors and nekkers. If they die, they respawn, lol...

Sneaking - when you sneak it might happen that you are stuck with sneaking animation. so if you are beside walls and moving on, when the wall ends, the wall sneaking animation should to, but "this I call invisible wall sneak bug".

Also, when you find optional Kayran crafting component/quest item, you don't get quest update, but I have a feeling you should get it, since it is displayed in the objectives.

Sorry for going off-topic again, but this is just a small glimpse of bugs I found right now.

I only need confirmation from you about this bug. I can give you my save file, if needed.

Frostmanus said:
I only need confirmation from you about this bug. I can give you my save file, if needed.

CDPR may want your savegame, but me playing it with your savegame wouldn't confirm the bug. I'll play it myself, thanks.

I've only had time to skim this thread so forgive me if I missed something I know the answer to.

1. We know about the elven spa bug and the fix is going to be included in one of the patches to come. For now I can warn you against using Samum on the elven spa wall from outside and then saving the game while in the area. The wall will get saved as broken. If you manage to get there before quests lead you there then don't try to stun the poor wall with bombs ;].

2. AFAIK you get Executioner perk for killing Aryan, Henselt and Pangratt. All 3 of them must rot if you wanna be a true executioner, yeah.

3. You get Minesweeper (sapper) for disarming traps.

Frostmanus said:
Rugged: +20 Vitality (Invincible) -
Veteran/'Seasoned in Battle': Combat Vigor Regeneration +5%
Secret Knowledge: Sign Intensity +0.5
Anatomy Lesson: +10% Damage Bonus to Humans
Healthy Eating: +20% to Vitality Regen Outside of Combat (Healthy Diet) -
Toxic Blood: 30% Chance to Poison Opponents Who Hit Geralt -
Minesweeper: 50% Chance to Avoid Trap Damage (Sapper) -
Child of the Night: +2 to Vitality Regen At Night
Precision: +5% to All Critical Effects (Precision) -
Ornithologist: +10% Damage Bonus to Harpies
Pirouette: +10% to Resist Incineration, Poison, and Bleeding -
Battle Seasoned - ?

Are there more perks or did I missed something?

I look over the entire net to get the info without any success.

If someone knows how to get the rest (with explained conditions), you are welcome to add yours.

So far, I experimented with potions, traps, but without any luck, certain conditions, etc...

If I get the info, I will, of course update the topic.

P.S.: Perhaps official staff can help with this problem.

Thank you.

My strong contention is that the list is derived from game files, but not all abilities actually found their way into the game - for example I have done a ton of trap-setting, bomb tossing, and trap recovering but never gotten minesweeper. I tried having three potions going at all times through 3 acts and never gootten toxic blood. I couldn't even guess how to acquire an ability like healthy eating since the player does not consume food, and I have played through a nearly potionless game, too, and that didn't do the trick.

Confirmed in game (Roche path):

..and I know there are a few that are Iorveth path only, like Anatomy Lesson and Child of the Night, but I personally never saw them b/c I did not play that route.

Thanks about these attributes as I didn't know there was a pacific way of getting these.
I knew about how getting Axii sign persuasion and Intimidation and Assassin and thrower.

I haven't got quite a few since it depends on path you take and the things you do.

'Thrower' is easy just win knife throwing contest with Ves.

I'm not sure about 'cover' since you need to stay within Triss magic shield the whole time in Chapter I but if you accidently go out side the shield you miss the ability attribute.

'Experience' DAMN you need to destroy dummies at the prologue and also throughout the game to get this...If I only knew.
'Strong stomach' is drink mongoose potion and have it active when fighting the kayran...easy.

Not sure about 'Pirouette' and 'Healthy diet' and a few others aren't listed how to get them on web site.

Thanks for the heads up about getting these.

Vinthir said:
I've only had time to skim this thread so forgive me if I missed something I know the answer to.

1. We know about the elven spa bug and the fix is going to be included in one of the patches to come. For now I can warn you against using Samum on the elven spa wall from outside and then saving the game while in the area. The wall will get saved as broken. If you manage to get there before quests lead you there then don't try to stun the poor wall with bombs ;].

2. AFAIK you get Executioner perk for killing Aryan, Henselt and Pangratt. All 3 of them must rot if you wanna be a true executioner, yeah.

Well, I am glad that you noticed my issue, Vinthir. I just proceed with Triss scene. This was the only way to avoid critical bug.

About the traps. I found 52 of them and I did not get the ability. How many are there, 53? I always disarmed the trap and then I took it. But I did not avoid all the traps, so I get damaged a few times. Some monsters got on them first and sprung them.

Anyway, I will wait for Patch 2.0 and then I will make extensive walkthrough. At least I know the game in very details.

One more thing. Why don't we get 1 free talent from the start, if we start from level 1? 35 levels means 35 investments in points, why 34? Was this intentional? Can I modify some files to correct this without using trainers for v1.35?

Thank you again for the answers from all of you.

Vinthir said:

Question:

2. I did all that to take this perk, but nothing. Patch 1.3. Why?!
3. How many traps i can disarm?! May i disarm trap, take it, and install and again disarm for takin this perk?!

Samum2000 said:
Question:

2. I did all that to take this perk, but nothing. Patch 1.3. Why?!
3. How many traps i can disarm?! May i disarm trap, take it, and install and again disarm for takin this perk?!

It is difficult to know. I tried different scenarios in Chapter 1. I found 52 traps. Perhaps there are 53 traps. I will test this and I'll report back here.

Frostmanus said:
It is difficult to know. I tried different scenarios in Chapter 1. I found 52 traps. Perhaps there are 53 traps. I will test this and I'll report back here.

The most I've ever found in Chapter 1 was 51 traps all in the forest and in the marsh. Was there any other really odd places you found the 52nd one?

Top Bottom