Princess Adda

+
Princess Adda

Some time ago, before the witcher 2 had been released, I saw a concept art depicting princess Adda sleeping in a tent-like room, but, as everyone knows, Adda does not take part in the second instalment. Where is Adda? I had broken her curse in the first game and I wanted to see her again in the second one, but alas, it does not matter, the witcher 2 is a great game. Maybe she will appear in the witcher 3? who knows...

This one?
It's the only artwork with a tent and sleeping woman that comes to mind. And that's Triss sleeping in the tent from the very beginning of the game. You might have mistaken her for Adda because of the red not-so-obviously-curly hair. :)

I know which piece you're talking about, that was Triss, not Adda. The concept art was for the scene in Geralt and Triss' tent at the beginning of TW2.

EDIT: ninja'd by Aaden :)

If Adda's alive, she's in Tretogor - it's mentioned a few times during the game. I don't think her new husband would take kindly to her sleeping in a tent with anyone except him :)

I read in a website, maybe the-witcher.de or something like that Adda's chambers, more or less. Could anyone out there confirm it?

It's not in the artbook, but comes in HQ artwork pack of TW2, only marked as "Adda". It's extremely common to create the entire game universe, including plenty of things that never make it to the final game. Perhaps it's a scrapped concept, perhaps they just wanted to illustrate what state Adda was in now. Perhaps it will be in an expansion, who knows.

Well, I DO remember in the OLD LEAKED video of the Witcher 2, a scene in a military (Kaedweni?) camp illustrating Geralt's character choices, and certain "Princess" urged him to stay with her... Some argued at the time it was Adda.

That scene was scrapped, though, if it was ever thought to be included in the game...

I've come to the realisation that i've got to kill Adda in the first game, mainly because the ending slide with Radovid sat brooding on his throne seems so much more appropriate for the Stern King. The happily married couple slide seems wrong somehow and this will add much more emphasis to Foltest's pursuit of his bastards.

She doesn't actually have to leave Tretagor in order to make an appearance. They could just do a cutscene where she introduces Anais to the castle if Geralt handed her over to Radovid.

IllusiveVorcha said:
She doesn't actually have to leave Tretagor in order to make an appearance. They could just do a cutscene where she introduces Anais to the castle if Geralt handed her over to Radovid.

Yea that could be good actually.

JackintheGreen said:
Well, I DO remember in the OLD LEAKED video of the Witcher 2, a scene in a military (Kaedweni?) camp illustrating Geralt's character choices, and certain "Princess" urged him to stay with her... Some argued at the time it was Adda.

That scene was scrapped, though, if it was ever thought to be included in the game...

that was obviously a prostitute.

[MOD: Avoid plain insults to other users plz]

Why do know it is a prostitute? The concept art depicts a room in which there are a lot of dolls, and the chamber belongs to a wealthy person. Besides, Adda is easily recognizable since she, though she is an adult, posseses a 5 or 7-year-old-girl mind/brain; thus, I can deduct they are Adda's chambers.

Yeray82 said:
Why do know it is a prostitute? The concept art depicts a room in which there are a lot of dolls, and the chamber belongs to a wealthy person. Besides, Adda is easily recognizable since she, though she is an adult, posseses a 5 or 7-year-old-girl mind/brain; thus, I can deduct they are Adda's chambers.

You are probably mixing up as many as three different concept art scenes.

The scene with (presumably) Adda in the palace room, the scene with the prostitute "Princess" in the camp, and the scene with Triss in the tent are not the same.

Yeray82 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcRbtENDPw&feature=player_embedded at 1:50
That scene was clearly a prostitute. I don’t see how anyone could argue differently.

And that’s a bit of leap, it has dolls and belongs to someone wealthy therefore its Adda's chamber? That could be from anything.

Top Bottom