Crazy Damage - A Bug?

+

Erazor

Forum regular
Crazy Damage - A Bug?

Ive just done a fresh install of TW2 from GoG, wanting to play the game again after a long break.

But ive started the game on Dark difficulty but something is out of order. I am doing 60-90 damage per hit and 1-shotting every enemy I come across in the opening 10-minutes of the game.

I have not installed the combat rebalancing mod, the only mods I have in my User Content folder is:
Better Texture Environment
Return of the White Wolf - Hair fix
Dynamic HUD
Extreme Quality Flora
High Texture Weapons

But im still getting this insane damage, it´s ruining the game :(/> I want the combat to be hard and super difficult. As it is now I cannot play the game.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers

There is a bug with the RedKit that gives Geralt ridiculous damage and armour stats. As far as I know, this happens with all RedKit mods except the combat rebalance mod (in your case the Extreme Quality Flora causes this bug). The easiest solution in your case would be to:

-Disable all mods under the 'Mods' section in the launcher
-Start a new game
-Enable the mods you want again and start playing from your new save

This should allow you to play the game with mods while keeping Geralt's normal stats. This is a bug CDPR knows about, but they still haven't fixed it. Keep in mind that if you decide to play Arena mode with any mods enabled you'll run into the same problem.

Top Bottom