[ACT I] Problem with the mutagen potion in Act I

+
[ACT I] Problem with the mutagen potion in Act I

Hello everyone!I looked around and found no thread with this topic, so maybe only i am having that problem.I mixed together the receipt for the mutagen (eye of the fearbringer...) and let Gerald drink it. But it only allows me to select the normal bronce talents.DId anyone know a solution to this? I installed the actual patch before i did this, so it is hardly a "version problem".Thanks in advance

if I remember right all you have to do is mix it and drink and it highlights the talent for you seems like I remember way back reading about others who were trying to figure it out alsomight check graveyard, search option upper right corner of this forum or go to the Witcher Wiki[glow=red,2,300]Happy Witching[/glow]

Thanks for the answer. I did not know that it should highlight the talent. Also i will check the wiki.

You don't get a mutagen potion until Act II. Hellhound's soul and Frightener potion gives you a silver and a bronze talent, respectively. These are just normal talents that you can use.

Top Bottom