Wolven diagram

+
So i just got the trousers and boots for the superior wolven armor but once I go to the lady armorer the boots and trousers does not show? Please help.

Which lady armorer? Crow's perch? Have you unlocked her as a master armorer?
And what do you mean, "does not show"? Can't craft? Doesn't physically appear in your inventory after crafting?
Pls be more specific.

^ That could be it. You need an armorer of the proper skill level to craft the more advanced gear.

Also, check the filters in the menu. It could just be hidden.

I just remembered Yoana can't even craft until her quest is done. You have to get Fergus to do the crafting, iirc.
Nonetheless. we need more details of your problem if we are to offer any help @Nightwing90. There's not enough information to go on.

So yoana's quest is done. I know where the boots and trousers are located. However everytime i take them from chest it doesnt show the big banner that says "NEW DIAGRAM" When i acquire it. Then i go to yoana and select craft but the option to make the boots or the trousers does not appear.

As SigilFey mentioned, check your filters. And have you obtained the diagrams for the superior wolven boots and trousers? They are each separate recipes. The lower level items also need to be in your inventory when you see the armorer.

Hi
I'm having trouble with the superior wolven gear on ps4... I know I picked up all the diagrams but the trousers and the boots doesn't show anywhere. I have tried reloading my game. I have tried visiting other amor-crafters like I read a guy on xbox did. I've tried clicking the all parts missing and all parts present in crafting. And ofcourse going back to the chest to see if they are still active but no.

Anything else I can try?

Sincerely Malou

Why would you need to go back to the chest (I assume you mean your stash)? You need to check that you have learned the recipe by checking your crafting recipes list. There is no physical copy of any of the witcher gear diagrams once you pick it up from wherever it was, you "learn" the recipe and it should appear in your lists.
Superior versions of witcher gear need a Journeyman level smith or better to craft. Only the mastercrafted versions need either Hattori or Yoana. So eg the blacksmith at Hierarch Square in Novigrad can also craft your armour for you.

No not the stash... but never mind that then....

I have checked and for some reason it isn't there. I can try going back to him again though it showed nothing either, when I did a round to all the Smith's earlier today.
Post automatically merged:

You know what thank you... :D

I had completely overlooked two diagrams at that smith's shop. And there it was for the boots and trousers... thank you :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom