1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
I have problems with saves . they're lagging. In the "download" section, the list is loaded for a long time. when you press the f5 key, it happens that it persists for a long time, the "save" icon freezes. In general, I will note a frame drop , sometimes from 90 to 50, the total fps is less than it was on 1.52. This is the most I have observed so far. And also, in some clothing stores there are no legendary clothes, they do not appear. I'm on 32 lvl, usually I could already buy at any store.

Last edited:
I'm running a melee build on PC and found a bug with the armor values being applied by Berserk cyberware. It's just a flat value instead of a %. Turns out, there's already a mod that fix this issue (and more!) with Beserk :

I've reported the bug and refered the mod as it seems to be working great now.

The cyberware upgrade I used is Auto Highlight enemies causing random fps drops during combat and too many flash bangs causing fps drops... Please increase the GPU usage because it's always stuck in 95%.

And getting quickhacks from access points got bugged, previous to Konpeki I sold all my excess quickhacks and post konpeki, going through AP in multiple locations I got zero hacks - and that's kind of important for getting legendary ones down the road without crafting them -_-

Since this update, whenever I throw a knife, V switches to unarmed for some reason. I have to keep scrolling or hotkeying back to my knife in order to throw it again.
This is a really big deal for knife throwers. The entire mechanic of throwing knives has been thrown out of wack. I'll try to explain.

LMB (Left Mouse Button)
RMB (Right Mouse Button)

In 1.5, players would hold the RMB to aim their knife and press the LMB to throw it. After the knife is thrown, players could still continue holding the RMB and just wait for the knife to return to throw it again.

This mechanic is changed in 1.6. If the player throws a knife while still holding the RMB button, it will automatically switch to the next weapon you have equipped. This new mechanic can be bothersome because players will now have to release both mouse buttons in order to prevent the game from switching to a different weapon. This is akin to using a gun firing until you need to reload, but since you're still aiming through the scope, the game switches to the next weapon rather than simply reloading the one you're using and reverting back to aiming.

They probably made this change to give the player the ability to go to the next knife after they throw one, but that should only occur if you have multiple knives in the equip slots. If you only have one, you shouldn't change to a different weapon equip slot.

I have problems with saves . they're lagging. In the "download" section, the list is loaded for a long time. when you press the f5 key, it happens that it persists for a long time, the "save" icon freezes. In general, I will note a frame drop , sometimes from 90 to 50, the total fps is less than it was on 1.52. This is the most I have observed so far. And also, in some clothing stores there are no legendary clothes, they do not appear. I'm on 32 lvl, usually I could already buy at any store.
So about "save", if you don't use "cross-progression" to share saves (new in 1.6), try by disabling it in the game settings ;)
About clothe shops, they don't sell clothe mods nor legendary clothes anymore. It was confirmed by the support that it was intended.

Still encountering the issue with coloured dots popping up, that look like VRAM artefacts. Setting Color Precision to medium does help, but they still appear from time to time

Attachments

• Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(2).jpg
    Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(3).jpg
    Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(3).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(4).jpg
    Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment(4).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment.jpg
    Desktop 2022.09.12 - 02.52.47.01_Moment.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(2).jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(3).jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(3).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(4).jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment(4).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 2022.09.12 - 10.54.46.02_Moment.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
I’m on Xbox series S, and ever since 1.52 I have been unable to continue playing after the credits. All of my saves are during the ending sequence, and I was hoping we would get a fixe to this bug 1.6, but it appears to still exist. I have skipped the credits, fast forwarded them, try different endings, let them play all the way through, and still the option to continue playing“one more gig” does not come up and I get dumped to the main menu.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I have yet to see any official acknowledgment of the bug and patch notes, and I really don’t want to start a new game just yet.Does anyone have a fix for this? I have yet to see any official acknowledgment of the bug and patch notes, and I really don’t want to start a new game just yet.

I’m on Xbox series S, and ever since 1.52 I have been unable to continue playing after the credits. All of my saves are during the ending sequence, and I was hoping we would get a fixe to this bug 1.6, but it appears to still exist. I have skipped the credits, fast forwarded them, try different endings, let them play all the way through, and still the option to continue playing“one more gig” does not come up and I get dumped to the main menu.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I have yet to see any official acknowledgment of the bug and patch notes, and I really don’t want to start a new game just yet.Does anyone have a fix for this? I have yet to see any official acknowledgment of the bug and patch notes, and I really don’t want to start a new game just yet.
Just a guess, because it's already happened to some players, don't delete or overwrite the save named "Point Of No Return" which is created when the message popping up before get in the elevator. It's this one which is used to send you back (with the item that you "earn"). If you delete it, the game doesn't display the option "One more gig".

Guest 4561861

With a Little Help From My Friends the horn on the Militech truck is still blaring away, even after pulling into camp. No wonder Saul is so pissed! This has been happening since at least 1.5.

Just a guess, because it's already happened to some players, don't delete or overwrite the save named "Point Of No Return" which is created when the message popping up before get in the elevator. It's this one which is used to send you back (with the item that you "earn"). If you delete it, the game doesn't display the option "One more gig".
I don’t have a save before that unfortunately, but I appreciate the information.

Does anyone have a problem with the new Headhunter knife?, it doesn't show up at the seller no matter how many days I miss

P.S Oh, I've read the last few pages and it turns out there are a lot of us)
Post automatically merged:

pointless change, as they do not spur to explore the world, police signals eventually run out, and just run around the world and look for chests is very boring, if the police signals randomly reappear on the map, it would be a great solution to this problem
I believe it was added as a way to prolong the game by making people hunt for clothing and clothing mods without having to actually develop any real content

Can't acquire the new Iconic knives from the vendors on any of my saved games as well as the new Iconic Butcher Cleaver because it is locked inside the building Placide cuts chickens head off in. Also can not acquire the newly added Media boots on saved games because the dead body has disappeared that had the Media pants. They are not on the correct body (Gerard is the correct one I think) this body only has a green coat and his shard.

So others and I have been dealing with an issue with flickering NPCs in Lizzies Bar. It happens in the corpo backstory mission and anytime afterwards during the main game. NPCs bodies will flicker T-posing. My personal experience is that it happens when viewing the NPCs in Lizzies Bar at certain angles. Sometimes it'll happen regardless of the viewing angle. Ever since 1.5, I have been trying to fix it yet nothing works. I've reinstalled the game multiple times. I have tried verifying the integrity of the game files many times. I have tried multiple play throughs with and without mods. I have updated my driver's multiple times. I have messed with all the graphical settings many times. But to no avail. Nothing I've done since 1.5 has fixed this issue. I'm confident that it has to do something with the game and maybe specifically something related to Lizzies Bar. Due to how the issue only ever appears in Lizzies Bar. The NPCs outside with or without high density crowds, or in other locations don't flicker T-posing. Only the NPCs in Lizzies Bar flicker T-posing. This issue has persisted since 1.5. I'm on PC running the game on an rtx 3080 and i9-10900KF. Here is a video from reddit from someone who has the same exact problem.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/xc7lk9

Last edited:
Top Bottom