27th of August lets get ready to scorch!

+

Guest 4021160

idomyownstunts Bubbles just killed me there (read this in scottish accent). That's the definition of vilentretenmerth after patch.

bojerbela;n9356151 said:
Scorch, Shirru - Decoy Shirru, Eithne, Geralt:Igni, Villen - welcome to the Inferno :hmm:

pretty sure that you just killed villen and schirru in the process of all this though. especially since decoyed schirru would be 13 strength.
Schirru : "play a 10 strength card on the table, announce to your opponent that you have a scorch and sacrifice points in your hand for the ability to scorch Schirru himself".
Except if we remain within some crazy buffing meta (which i doubt due to heavy change for carry over and the impossibility to protect those buffed unit even by turning them gold), I'm pretty sure that schirru will be the highest card on the board very regularly.

Zefyris;n9365241 said:
pretty sure that you just killed villen and schirru in the process of all this though. especially since decoyed schirru would be 13 strength.
Schirru : "play a 10 strength card on the table, announce to your opponent that you have a scorch and sacrifice points in your hand for the ability to scorch Schirru himself".
Except if we remain within some crazy buffing meta (which i doubt due to heavy change for carry over and the impossibility to protect those buffed unit even by turning them gold), I'm pretty sure that schirru will be the highest card on the board very regularly.

I just wanted to say: you have now the chance to have so many scorch(-like) effect in one deck.

Mnorojo;n9352111 said:
It said in the video that many golds will now have deathwishes to compensate for their vulnerability.
So....the Cockatrice is going to be dope....
I hope they're not going to throw Deathwishes everywhere though, it would be a bit disappointing to reduce all the various mechanics we have now with gold cards to just deploy/deathwish.

Guest 4021160

GenLiu;n9365911 said:
So....the Cockatrice is going to be dope....
I hope they're not going to throw Deathwishes everywhere though, it would be a bit disappointing to reduce all the various mechanics we have now with gold cards to just deploy/deathwish.

Golds are going to get deathwish. Fisstech mixed with high quality distilled alcohol can justify anything I suppose.

Top Bottom