360 V question: What is with the time with save files? Its acting like a 24 hour clock but time is wrong

+
360 V question: What is with the time with save files? Its acting like a 24 hour clock but time is wrong

Hell all - I have my 360 set to my correct time zone; as of this post I saved my game, and it acts like a 24 hour clock, so at 15:20 hours or 3:20 pm Central time to my part of the universe, my save file says 10:20 or the like.......? Is this an error or some other time refernce I am ignorant to?

Thanks

I've been noticing that as well...also a broken quest - "hung over" which I'm supposed to get a "antique sword" but it won't let me get that far as the person I'm supposed to speak with ISN'T!
I supposed I should make a seperate post for the other "bugs" / bad shit I'm getting - but are you also noticing the bad pathing (being stopped by a grass shoot, or the auto-save that doesn't?

Not yet....though I am still very early in game. My OCD goes wild when I play any RPG; want to know every nook and cranny before delving too far into it

I still have the same issue with the time, and the other worked itself out eventually - (missing girl must of been out for a business meeting in Ireland or something).

It's not only you with your OCD on the search for nooks and crannies :p it's me too... hmm maybe I have OCD too...but they didn't call it that when I was a kid lol

yeah, the 24 hour clock makes no sense what so ever. unless its backwards in temeria, and i dont think thats the case.

not that it matters really, but i hear ya.

i think having OCD is a prequisite to any good rpg player. its a good thing.

Oh man, OCD is the enemy of RPG players...spent an hour looking for Louis Merse just now - OCD in overdrive on that one. No map indicators for the little missions is really frustrating. Finding him was 100 times harder than beating the first boss monster, LOL

i guess the glass is either half full or half empty.

as i said, they shouldve allowed someway to allow markers, manually.

did you try using the quest guide at all?

maybe thatll help? i havent tried to find that particular npc, im only in chapter 1.

wheres he @? for future reference? :)

Thanks, Green_abobo - I am cool; was a little frustrated at time of that post, but with anything, dinner in my belly helped me think more clearly. Quest guide is interesting.....If I get truly stuck, i shall peak

I always though the time on the save file was how many hours you have played the game so far. Say if you played like 6 hours and 10 minutes it would say 6:10. To me that actually makes sense on mine

UndeadCreepshow said:
I always though the time on the save file was how many hours you have played the game so far. Say if you played like 6 hours and 10 minutes it would say 6:10. To me that actually makes sense on mine

I thought the same thing until my early saves were 22:30 and the next day it was 10:16 or something....and I had played for less than 5 hours at that point. Not an issue - newest saves at top of list, oldest at bottom, so I've had no 'mistakes' with picking a wrong save or whatnot

It's not hours played. Last night I saved the game and it showed 17:20.

This afternoon I saved again and it showed 10:06.

It's some crazy clock that is six hours and some minutes behind.

I'm also curious to find out if its a glitch or a feature...

TGhost said:
It's not hours played. Last night I saved the game and it showed 17:20.

This afternoon I saved again and it showed 10:06.

It's some crazy clock that is six hours and some minutes behind.

I'm also curious to find out if its a glitch or a feature...

Glitch, but only on your system, or so it seems. On my Xbox360 the time in the save-file is always correct.

Are you sure the time and date settings on your Xbox360 are correct?

Luc0s said:
Glitch, but only on your system, or so it seems. On my Xbox360 the time in the save-file is always correct.

Are you sure the time and date settings on your Xbox360 are correct?
100% that my time is correct. The xbox actually syncs the clock/calendar when is connected to Live. Im not the only one with this "glitch", see the other responses above.

Same here; date and time correct. Xbox always connected online. And other games are synched right.

Top Bottom