A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Its always nice to have the chance to get something for FREE

Maybe I could sell it and expend the money on learning some decent english xD

achhh I'm from Poland where's Sapkowski wrote the whole story about The Witcher...
I grew up on that story ... even my dad read it to me when I was small...
but now I'm not small anymore... tomorrow i will be an adult :D
it will be my birthday tommorrow!!! ohhhh i would give my soul to have the same medalion as Gerald <3
but my comment will be probably on the end of the whole list sooo... no one probably even noticed :(
i love The Witcher <3 and Ciri too <3

Oh lord, I hope we're not going to need to have them. There's not some major catastrophe about to start, is there?

Oh! Did you all break even with sales?

You found a bunch in a box at the back of a closet, somewhere?

You're refounding the 3 original schools and we're all too old for the Trials?

I honestly have no idea, but I look forward to seeing the reason when you reply. :D

The Witcher felt it. The magic that was surrounding him. It was everywhere, yet he could not see it source. Only dead wasteland around, no signs of life. He made few steppes and felt like his medallion start trembles. Little amulet shaped into wolf head warned him about something he could not see nor hear. Lurking, waiting for Witcher to make bad move. Monster hunter grabbed his silver sword and pulled it out, he felt that battle is imminent and had to be ready for it. One step forward, second, yet nothing happened. And before he was able to make another step, a giant stone hand grabbed his foot trying to pull it under the ground. Warrior made a neat cut and shattered the hand, releasing his leg from powerful grip, and jumped back to avoid monster that emerged right in front of him. A giant, almost 3 meters tall stone beast stood in front of surprised Witcher.
"So it was you." He said making quick dodge to avoid incoming strike." A Golem. I haven't seen your kind for quite a long time now. The question is..." Witcher had to jump back as beast almost crushed him under its giant hand.
"Who made you? Where is the wizard that was stupid enough to create you and leave here?"
Golem growled deeply and continued its assault. One strike after another, Golem was getting slower, weaker, while Witcher became fast like a wind. Wind that was able to cut where it hurt the most, making the beast fall on its knees. When Withcer spotted his chance to deliver a killing blow. He jumped on living stone back and stabbed its enemy in its neck, trying to rip off its head. Before it happened beast grabbed monster slayer by his vest and pulled. Yet the only thing it managed to get was Witcher medallion, that ended up crushed in Golem mighty grip. Moment after that silver sword moved deeper into beast neck and finally cut it away, instantly killing the stone creature. Giant body fell on the ground and shattered into hundred pieces.
Victory was achieved yet Witcher lost his precious amulet. But before he left the field of battle, he spotted that inside Golem shattered body, rests small piece of special metal. Ore from which his amulet was made. He took it without second though, and went to the closest city, where his friend lived. The best metallurgist and jewel-crafter in whole kingdom. With his help Witcher was able to make a new medallion, that was even better then the previous one. But the piece of metal was big enough to make not only one amulet, but 18 in total. Witcher took only one, leaving the rest in the hands of his friend, believing that he will find for them good owners.

And thats how you got those 17 Medallions :D Sorry for my Bad English, I just hope this little story sounds not that bad. And Im sorry if some things are wrong in this story. I don't know from where Witchers are getting their medallions so I had to come up with something that could be possible.

And yes I would love to have such amulet.

I just love the witcher universe and the medallion looks awesome, the games make justice to the books and I also feel lucky today :D even my favorite quote comes from the witcher, "There is no good and evil, only choice and consequences." Cheers!

Happy Birthday Witcher 2 ! Thanks for all the fun

Reminds me that 3 months after its release I was an extra on Game of Thrones during the day (in Robbs army), and spending my nights as the Witcher.... a month of the purest fantasy i've ever experienced, I didn't want it to end !

Filming for series 3 GoTs starts in 2 months, and i'm currently growing the longest beard i've ever had, noble style... punting for a Lord of the North role... must say one of those medallions would look perfect propped round my neck

Looking forward to Witcher 3 & whatever else you guys produce with that excellent redengine !

I would love to have a witcher medallion! I would have got the dark edition but it wasn't available to buy in Ireland :/

Guest 3593423

Yes please! I'll come and work for you guys, make coffee, be the court fool, anything. :)

CDProjektRed is the best game company ever. They just love their fans, constantly giving dlc, updates, and heaps of free giveaways!

Hrmm 17 medallions on the 17th day of May, on the 1st anniversary of Witcher 2 PC... I'll take one if you're giving them out.

MM360 said:
So I have 17 medallions sitting here on my desk and something tells me that I should give them away for some reason… Do you happen to know why I feel this way? What’s so special about today? If you want to receive one of [URL="http://thewitcher.com/public/files/download/medallion2.jpg"]these[/URL], drop a comment here and I will choose 17 random posts and reward the author of each one of them with a witcher medallion. I will be running this little give-away until tomorrow, GMT + 2:00. Once the deadline passes, I will post the winners’ names as a comment to this newspost. Ready? Set, go!

Love to have one, great games The Witcher 1 and 2. Nothing beats coming home and diving in to your guys world so thanks for that. Keep up the good work guys looking forward to more chapters of the saga in the future!
Charles

Top Bottom