A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Happy Anniversary. Thank you for providing 2 wonderful RPG. I have spent many of hours slay men and beast alike. Thanks too The Witcher and Witcher 2.

Please me, I wanted one so long. I considered buying the CE for 360 when it was released just to get one, but unfortunately couldn't dish out the money at the time :|

achhh I'm from Poland where's Sapkowski wrote the whole story about The Witcher...
I grew up on that story ... even my dad read it to me when I was small...
but now I'm not small anymore... :D
It's my 18th birthday today!!! ohhhh i would give my soul to have the same medalion as Gerald <3
but my comment will be probably on the end of the whole list sooo... no one probably even noticed :(
i love The Witcher <3 and Ciri too <3

Guess it's time to drop a line and say thanks for introducing me some time ago to the saga of The Witcher and its fantastic books. I won't say anything about the games because it would be too obvious also, hahaha :p

I loved the first game so I got the books. I never thought some company could put all the details of a book saga in a game. You people are amazing. Now, how I get a Medallion if im not so lucky on this contest?

Congratulations, CDPR! This response demonstrates that your work is loved and appreciated by a wide number of gamers.
If I won, I would wear my medallion with great pride

I am a huge witcher fan, owning the Witcher books, games, posters and soundtrack. All that I would be missing is the AWESOME witcher medallion around my neck!
Please be so kind as to grace me with the Witcher medallion that I truly want.

I need a witcher's medallion. I've been trying to cast Igni on my housemate and it just won't work

Well, I am familiar with the series of "The Witcher" is not so long ago. And during that time that we are familiar, I like it more and more. By the way, if it is a contest of fortune, I want to check whether the exhausted my limit on it. So, as the saying goes, you never know :)

Top Bottom