A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
I got the feeling that the posts that say posts 1 i also of the same person atleast some :p
its crazy

Do you need a reason? :D

I'd wear that amulet ALL THE TIME if I'd get one. But I've yet to find one up here in the north...

As I told you before you should do a Witcher store with things like these and T-shirts.
Since there isn't one I'm hoping I can win this.

I'm drooling right one. I am sure that if i don't win one of those, I'll be visiting every local jewelry store with the sample medallion picture.
Awesome idea for the giveaway. True, today is 1 year of The Wither 2 for PC.

Oh cmon, please give me this awesome necklace!
Is here anyone who doesn't want to be a witcher? No, so dear RED-team let's make more necklaces and take our money and be a billionaires.
CDP and CDPR 4eva

Let me see, could it be Ascension Day for some of the more religious? Does this have any symbolic link with the Witcher? Is the Witcher figure associated with the Messiah one? Sends shivers up my spine. But I'm sure it's smooth and silky :D.

Great job with Witcher 2 guys. Would love to see an English translation of some more Witcher stories. The ones that have been released up to this point have been fantastic!

Of course I want a mediallion! And of course this is to celebrate the one year anniversary of the release date of The Witcher 2.

Now that's something that would get me to learn to wear a piece of jewelry again :)

Today appears to be the 1-year anniversary of my most anticipated PC release thus far (that being The Witcher 2).

oh my god!

really you can't be so cruel to leave those poor medallions all alone, they were made to be worn...specially now that summer is coming, a girl always need a new trinket to put on top of her cleveage!

Top Bottom