A (small?) request for modders.

+
A (small?) request for modders.

Hello guys :)
I noticed there are several mods on the Nexus that change the textures of the various Witcher School armours into the "vanilla" Kaer Morhen armour, which is very nice for those who like the look of the starting armour, however...
I was wondering if any of the modders in here would be up for the task of, doing the exact opposite - change the textures of the starting armour, and the upgraded version, to the textures of the first tier Wolf School armour :)

Asking because I really don´t like the Kaer Morhen armour, too "suity" and not "clothy" enough + the frustration of not getting my hands on my favorite armour series until mid-game. Also, no one uses the first tier of the Wolf armours anyway, so it would be nice seeing those textures put to use :p
Anyone interested in this little project? :)
PS: If you are feeling productive, you could also make other versions of this mod, using the first tiers of the other Witcher School armours.

---------- Updated at 11:31 PM ----------

I use the Wolf school armours when in Novigrad and Velen, and the Bear school armours when in Skellige (only the chest armour if I already have the Wolf armour, for portability and the bonuses) :p

Top Bottom