A token of appreciation and feedback about Midwinter Update

+
A token of appreciation and feedback about Midwinter Update

First I want to start this topic by thanking all the staff from CdProjekt for all this new content delivered so fast after just 1 day of testing, and as a token of appreciation i got the Shuppe sale twice because you guys truly deserve all the support you can get.

Now I want to talk to people that jumped in hatevagon by blaming devs for *ruining* the game. Didnt they deliver what we been asking for ages ? We wanted a new mulligan so we can see the whole cards in 1 screen, they fixed it, We wanted a better deck builder, we got it. The animations are smoother , the board effect is improved, we can also discard cards from hand, we wanted new cards with new effects , and we got 100+cards with so many reworked stuff like vampires with drain, and much more im missing at this moment. But dosent mean they killed Ekimmara , unseen elder and all these cards, they just changed them and we probably gonna have a nice vampire sinergy in future and who knows maybe a Dettlaff leader or some interesting cards .

Yes the color of mulligan page , and graveyard may not look appealing, or the scaling is not ok when you have less than 10 cards , or names were changed a bit, but these things can be fixed very easily in future. Thats not an excuse to spam the reddit pages with all these things like they killed the game or something. For example Im glad they made it a little more begginer friendly as I tried to introduce a friend of mine into this game 2 days ago and he was so confused about what is going on on board, and stuff with the multiple cards and effects. Now they improved even the History tab where it shows every card played and all that, and the friend i introduced to this game said as a begginer the update looks great and more intuitive and also the MidWinter Event helped him understand some of the new cards and synergies between some of the new cards. Thats the purpose of the event , to introduce people and show them the new content as a preview of the new cards. I agree the expert mode coudlve been a little more challengening but Im not complaining about it as its not a big deal.

Also 1 more thing Ive noticed on recent topics is how people complain about not getting new cards from kegs after opening 5-10. Guys keep in mind that you get 5 cards from the whole pool of 864 cards. You wont get all you want in few packs. And as I mentioned before when i said i spent 50euros on sale, from 50 openend packs i got 4 legendaries ( 2 premium) , 8 silvers (1 premium) and bunch of new cards and old. And Im totally happy with what I got , Its 1 legendary per 12,5 packs, thats super generous comparing to other card games i used to play like hearthstone where i needed at least 20-30 for 1 of legendaries. And not to mention all the scraps you get from 50 packs allows you to craft at least 2 legendaries at your hearth desire. You cant expect to get a legendary every pack or every 5 packs, thats not how math works.

Im sorry for long post all I wanted to do was to give my humble and sincere feedback , with all these salt thread going on, I want to let devs to know that many people enjoy and appreciate the work you did and we hope you keep the great content coming. Have a nice day everyone , happy holidays and have fun in game . :D

Im very sorry for posting in the wrong section, I didnt realise my mistake and I have no clue how to move it to another section.

I agree 100%. The number of whiners is huge. I dont know how CDPR are able to cope with all of them at once! The game is great and one of the best i played in my life. when we critisize something its for the benefit of the game we like so much not like those whiners of AH! the UI sucks i am quitting. AH! they changed my favourite card i am out. AH the OP deck i am using to climb got nerfed i hate this game. Etc.

Top Bottom