About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holy Grail. Some familiar gnome confirmed?

Maybe they will reveal that the note in front of his shop in Novigrad was fabricated and in reality he was kidnapped by a bunch of people searching for the Holy Grail, so he could lead them to the person he sold it to, who just happens to be in Toussaint. On the way he manages to send a message with plead to help that reach Geralt, who then travels to Toussaint to save his old friend from certain doom and get himself involve in an ancient conspiracy as a result.

i saw the claws but i dont see that they are specific vampire
Don't worry, it's a Succubus.

And what if she wearing gloves?

Don't think gloves would change the succubus' mind about not coupling with witchers, I'm afraid Geralt's hopes and dreams will probably remain crushed :p

But maybe you're right - it could be a succubus dressed as a vampire. No, a doppler! Transformed into a succubus, who disguises herself as a vampire! Brilliant, plot solved. Sorry for revealing the story of the expansion, guys.

And what if she wearing gloves?

I have my doubts about that.
Why she should wear claw gloves ?

Don't think gloves would change the succubus' mind about not coupling with witchers, I'm afraid Geralt's hopes and dreams will probably remain crushed

But maybe you're right - it could be a succubus dressed as a vampire. No, a doppler! Transformed into a succubus, who disguises herself as a vampire! Brilliant, plot solved. Sorry for revealing the story of the expansion, guys.

Makes absolut sense :yes

Last edited:
I want that shirt! I also hope that there is some sort of boxed ...something with B&W, like the Gwent set that came with HOS. ( I'm kicking myself for missing the base game special release pack)

*my Witcher hoodie arrives next week. ......I is happy ;)

Take my money CDPR....I will buy anything you make!

C'mon B&W., my peps are getting bad.

There is one more thing I noticed regarding this Holy Grail. In one of the epilogues of the main game we can meet the dwarves from Isle of Mists again. When we talk to them, they mention that they were hired by Master Mirror to steal some kind of goblet. I was sure it's going to be something important in the Hearts of Stone expansion, but the only noteworthy goblet in it was Harry Potter reference and there was no indication that it's in any way related to the Gaunter O'Dimm. I was sure it was some kind of orphaned plotline, until now, when it's all now starts coming together (not to mention that one of the dwarves has something to do with mysterous Nibbles The Cat, who I'm sure will make an appearance in BaW as well).

There is one more thing I noticed regarding this Holy Grail. In one of the epilogues of the main game we can meet the dwarves from Isle of Mists again. When we talk to them, they mention that they were hired by Master Mirror to steal some kind of goblet.

Yea, the golden chalice of the so called Lord Dagborg. But I don't think "Mr. Mirrory" :p will make another appearance in BaW though.

Yea, the golden chalice of the so called Lord Dagborg. But I don't think "Mr. Mirrory" :p will make another appearance in BaW though.

I also don't think that he will appear personally in the second expansion, but basing on what we know so far, I believe that he will watch from afar how the events unfold and then, after everything is settled, he will snatch the main prize for himself with the help of merry bunch of dwarves. If that happens, I fully expect him to play a role of major catalyst for the plot of the next installment of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom