About Cinematics and Speaking

+
About Cinematics and Speaking

Can you guys put an option to pause the cinematic/speaking, i am spanish but i wanted to play witcher 3 in english but there are many words i dont know and i dont have the option to stop the cinematic and look for them in google with my phone. So could you please do it ?

Good suggestion. I often find I want to pause during cinematics - to go get a drink for example. So there are several good reasons to do this....

BTW, can you play the audio in one language and the subtitles in another?

Good suggestion. I often find I want to pause during cinematics - to go get a drink for example. So there are several good reasons to do this....

BTW, can you play the audio in one language and the subtitles in another?

Didnt though of that but still, its not dubbed to spanish, and thank the gods for it, the witcher 1 dub was simply awful. Very rarely there are good translations and voice actors in spanish. And still, they would have a big problem, the xenophobic problem between Sudamerican spanish people with their accents and words agaisnt European Spanish. Thats a fight that has been fough for many years now, the main battlefield is the Simpsons voices, believe, CDProjekt doesnt wanna go in there.

Top Bottom