Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

+
Hi everybody.

Sorry to bump the topic for my first post. I'm also looking for a solution to unlock the tutorial achievement (GOG Galaxy) not unlocking.

I've contacted the nice guys from the GOG support team and unfortunately the solutions are "Do the tutorial again? How? Oh that's impossible."

Also tried the trick of deleting the gameplay.db without success.

I'm really sad. As there is properly no way to "fake" beginning a new profile again as it's an online game, and don't see any solution apart from the dev fixing it or the GOG Galaxy guys unlocking it manually.

Any other solution? :'(

Thanks and good game to everybody!

Hi. I've contacted GOG general support. I didn't know there was a Gwent specific support. Could they be more aware of those problems and have more means to solve them?

Thanks for the tip!

PS: to be more precise, my problem is on the GOG Galaxy achievement, non the Gwent "contract" which is already unlocked. :)

Could they be more aware of those problems and have more means to solve them?
They work together, but Gwent Support deals directly with the game.

Here's what they recommend:
Please try whitelisting files below in your security software and then try retriggering the achievement:
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\GalaxyClient.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\GalaxyClientService.exe
C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\redists\GalaxyCommunication.exe

If you still find issues with the GOG Galaxy achievements, please contact us. Make sure to provide the following information:

• The exact name of the achievement.
  • Specify the action done that should have triggered the achievement's completion.
  • Date and time (+timezone) when you completed the requirements.

Hi all,

I'm new here. I just started Gwent and I noticed that I am in the main menu after the tutorial and I was not awarded the Achievement for completing the tutorial.

One thing to note, I closed the game mid way through the tutorial, the part where it asked me to play CLASSIC mode. After returning, I am in the main menu that I didn't see before.

Any help?
Thanks

It's been 1 week and still no answer :(
Can't my account be reset so I can redo the tutorial for the achievement? I didn't play at all after the tutorial just in case if that what would happen

It seems that my GoG gwent 'profile' is not getting updated even tho I run GoG client in the background. It does not count achievements/time played for gwent. Anybody faced similar issue? I am not running any anti-virus software that might interfere

It seems that my GoG gwent 'profile' is not getting updated even tho I run GoG client in the background. It does not count achievements/time played for gwent. Anybody faced similar issue? I am not running any anti-virus software that might interfere

Did you try closing GOG and then restarting it? Perhaps logout the GOG client too and login again.

Did you try closing GOG and then restarting it? Perhaps logout the GOG client too and login again.

Thanks for assistance. I made sure my client is updated and relogged into it. Now my game time is counted but still no achievements pop up. Should they pop up while I am still in game? Or when I close the game? Or perhaps after some time?

I have similar problem with achievements... I made them in game like resurect 5 cards, it's mean summon/play from graveyard, and i did it but achievement did not appear on GOG. Also few days before i made other achivements and they also did not appear, then i write mesage to support and they just added it to my accound :shrug: and not fix the problem. SAD :cry: I hope someone will fix it soon.

Overkill achievement it's not triggering and the contract "so many options" of using at least 1 card of each faction (including novigrad) on Arena is not working.

Yep, just did Overkill and it didn't unlock. Even recorded the match.
2019-08-11_1759_1.png

Post automatically merged:

And I just reached Prestige 1 and didn't get the achievement... They really need to fix these small things along with implementing op factions =\
2019-08-11_2339_1.png

UPDATE: Support unlocked the achievements for me but more achievements other than those still got hit with the same problem, which is not being unlocked unless support helps again

Last edited:
I think this is why they want us to post 10 times in Technical, a few bugs here and there...

Well, my isuue is that the achievements Munchkin (reach level 40) and Hall of heroes (reach prestige 1) on the gog client does not work or wont activate. I'm prestige 1, level 8.

I don't care much about achievements, but I like the game and I want to be better every day (hotfix DJ townsfolk combo) that's why I posted this (and to have my 10 posts).

Attachments

• prueba.PNG
    prueba.PNG
    39.6 KB · Views: 45
Can I ask you for a statement regarding this issue?

I do not work for CDPR so I cannot give any statement. Speaking from personal experience, I managed to unlock all achievements except one, which CDPR support fixed for me.

It didn't worked meanwhile :/

The support page also has a link to contact support directly, in case the other suggestion doesn't work.

While I'd like to think that my passive-agressive comments did it, fact is since last patch achievements are being awarded. Once more

Curtain

Top Bottom