[ACT II] Decent Armor and quickest way to make monet in act II ?!?

+
[ACT II] Decent Armor and quickest way to make monet in act II ?!?

so I have recently started Act 2 and still stuck with the crappy armor from the begning..I have found the armor order blacksmith and he has a cool new armor set for sale.. for 5,000 orens. That's a fortune cant afford that at this time :(is there any good armor i can find for cheaper / free ?Also what's the quickest way to earn some money ? I am really poor :(thanks.

dice poker and doing quest, selling stuff you don't need. I had 4000 after I did all I needed in the city and before I went to the swamp, Igambled the other 100

Gambling and selling unnecessary stuff. If you use the first two silver talents you get for intelligence and ingredient extraction, you will be so overburdened with various ingredients in short order that you can make oodles of money. Especially since Kalkstein pays an absolute fortune for Ginatz's Acid (from drowners and drowned dead) and Albar's Crystals (from Bloedzuigers) and for White Vinegar (ghouls, alghouls, graveirs) as well. I could make a couple of thousand just selling that stuff to him in no time flat. Dice Poker against Munro is another reliable source of money. Beat him, o out the door, back into the Hairy Bear, beat him again, rinse and repeat.

I find boxing in the pub is a good way to raise money. Fighting the three goons in there will get you 90 orens. Fight them, go outside, come back in and repeat.

thanks for the comments..how about armor?oh and about swamp - was wondering , i can go back and forth to teh city from there right?dont need to complete all the city quests before the swamp or do i???

Any way to find a better armor suit or the only option is to buy that outragous suit for 5,000 orens from the smith's order?

I am at the end of chapter 2 and buying is the only choice untill now. maybe in a further chapter?

You Will find much better Armor much latter in the game but that will be part of a quest as well your better off getting the one for 5,000 orens till then. I did play the first time around with what Armor I got in Km. It kind of made it more challenging ;)

There are a lot of rewarding quests that can be done without leaving Vizima. For example, ratting Coleman out for 500 orens, selling assorted jewelery, giving in the cockatrice trophy, selling Salamander badges to Leuvaarden for 150 apiece, doing the dog contract for 100, dead husband quest for 200, Finders Keepers for cash and valuables, selling your old jacket for 500, finding money in barrels and on Salamander corpses, and grinding the poker game with Thaler, gardener, Zoltan and Munro every day while you do everything listed here.

cool.About Leauraven - can you actually get more then 600 orens total from him , by keeping to sell badges to him after the first time you sell them ?

Top Bottom