[Act II] Who else buys Salamandra badges?

+
[Act II] Who else buys Salamandra badges?

hey guysI'v got a number of salamandra brooches and I was wondering if it's possible to sell them even after you have completed that quest with Declan buying the 3 of you and the messenger. I can completed that quest some time ago and now Declan isn't interested in even talking about them and I can no longer find the messenger at the hairy bear inn- ive tried earching during the day and at midnight.thnx in advance,

oh i see.. dam that's a shame it'd be sweet if there was further use for themthanks nyway guys

I've met the merchant at the Dike and he bought 3 badges off me. However I can't sell him anymore, and the barter screen doesn't allow me to sell excess badges.I still have like about 16 badges, I'm wondering if he'll buy those too, or whether there's anyone else that'll buy them?

you may be too late to sell any more. You've done the important part which is selling the 3 to Leuvaarden, but there is also a "messenger" who hangs out at the Hairy Bear at night. With the right conversation choices, you can get him to buy the badges too (but possibly only /before/ selling the 3 bagdes on the dike)it's not a big deal and if the messenger is gone, i'd suggest dumping or storing your badges -- no one else buys them :peace:

I met the messenger, but didn't get an option to sell to him. Could only drink with him to advance the plot. :(

you have to offer to drink with him, then back out at the last minute, but really, it's not a whole lot of extra money and there are NO XP associated with doing it

gamewidow said:
you have to offer to drink with him, then back out at the last minute, but really, it's not a whole lot of extra money and there are XP associated with doing it
I'll have to remember that. I was only able to sell the badges once and it was my first time around. Problem was, I couldn't remember exactly how I did it.Now I know! Thanks :beer:

Ok so who do i sell Salamadra badges to? there was a guy in the bar that bought them until i visited Leuvaardin. Leuvaardin only buys 3 and then isnt interested anymore, and Leuvaardin's hireling doesnt visit the bar anymore.. So what do I do with the huge stack of badges I got? thanks!

Top Bottom