All modes stuck on "Searching for a worthy rival..."

+
Not only i cannot find any opponent, but i can't stop the search too, because the 'back' doesn't function, the only solution (apart ALT+F4) is to go first to the shop and only then i can stop the search....

In any case i'm new to Gwent (and this type of games) and the UI is *USELESS* in helping to understand card creation or deck management, for example...

Last edited:
I'm also facing the same problem. The search is stuck at "Searching for a worthy rival" in both casual and practice mode, and I can't play ranked mode since it is greyed out.

Same problem here. Would be good if somebody could confirm this is an issue being looked into. I don't want to have to create a new account just to play

Gentlemen, your attention. We are all here because we cannot find an opponent in the game. The developers only advise you to reinstall the game or check it for errors. But the hard truth is, it's probably a server error. To verify this, just log in from another account and everything will work fine. This problem is not new. Read the forums. For a long time no one can solve this problem. And no one will decide. Since only a small percentage of people break account with all the content and purchases. Analyzing my experience, I can say that I was able to enter the game before the official patch was released. Maybe in a database table incorrectly prescribed information about the client version on my account. And you must manually update this information. Technical support will not be engaged in this and has no right. And the developers will pay attention only after a significant number of cases. We're losers.

Gentlemen, your attention. We are all here because we cannot find an opponent in the game. The developers only advise you to reinstall the game or check it for errors. But the hard truth is, it's probably a server error. To verify this, just log in from another account and everything will work fine. This problem is not new. Read the forums. For a long time no one can solve this problem. And no one will decide. Since only a small percentage of people break account with all the content and purchases. Analyzing my experience, I can say that I was able to enter the game before the official patch was released. Maybe in a database table incorrectly prescribed information about the client version on my account. And you must manually update this information. Technical support will not be engaged in this and has no right. And the developers will pay attention only after a significant number of cases. We're losers.

First of all i am pretty sure devs are not ignoring us. Fixing problems in software can be hard and take a lot of time. In cases like this, the problem might even be that they don't even know what causes this.
Second of all there is no way client version is tied to your account in any way. That would make no sense at all.
But i agree that a bit more acknowledgment would be nice because this bug completely stops us from playing on our main account. Would love a fix before tomorrow so daily quests don't go to waste...

I have the same problem since the release, the helpdesk didn't help as I got the same reply as most people here "We are aware of the issue and looking into it. Thank you for your report."

Seeing I can't play the game since the official release and dailies are going to waste, I hope that they at least will compensate me/us for this in terms of free kegs and season reward points. I'm missing out on leveling, ranks and the seasonal event which ends soon. So far this official release has been a bad experience from the start for me and I'm very disappointed this issue has not been solved. If you want to lose players, this is a good way of doing so CDPR.

I havent played this game in over 7 months, yet when I come back to my account I am forced into this "pro ladder" ? Ive been playing Scotael only since its my fav faction... but now my "pro ladder" scotael rank or w/e is listed as 1375.. and I CANNOT find a game at all when I click ranked. Like actually 10-15 minute ques with no game.. this is redic.
Post automatically merged:

It says this is the only place I can post until I have 10 posts.. I would post in another subsection if I could

Last edited:
I just can't start any match at all. Waiting for the server to search for opponents for like almost 3 hours. Still no match. I know the devs are definitely not ignoring us but they at least need to let us know what's going on, not just not replying anything

They really corrected the mistakes. And a miracle! We didn't need to do anything ourselves without a patch. It means exactly the server had the error. But who will heal my broken heart? The courage disappeared and the desire to play disappeared. Waiting for the artifact.

Mine is fixed too. As nice as this is, I'm still going to file a complaint and state that I want to be compensated for the time I didn't get to play it, nor that I got a reply on my ticket that it was fixed. I lost out on a lot already.

Last edited:
I have problems with matchmaking , the waiting icon in the middle keeps on spinning and no matter how long I wait , it doesn't find me a match and when I try hitting the "stop finding" it says attempting to leave matchmaking and after that the spinning waiting icon keeps on turning .sometimes by force closing the program and going inside again it works but not every time. this happens no matter which game mode (except practice) I choose to play .Is there anyway to solve this problem ?
BTW I have no problem whatsoever with deckbuilding and viewing the profile and the rest , just the matchmaking.

What did u do during the maintenance, coz the matchmaking is now dead slow.
Even Magic Duels matchmaking is fast compared to this.
The main reason i quit playing magic was your cross platform lightning fast matchmakings, but now after the 23rd october maintenance the matchmakings are like a snail in glue

matchmaking problem still persists , I even tried logging in with a different account but it gets stuck on matchmaking after playing one match.I don't understand what causes this but this is really ruining the experience for players that have the same problem as me.Please fix it as soon as possible and thank you for your hard work.

Top Bottom