All music is gone

+
All music is gone

This happened today out of nowhere, I've been playing now for a couple of hours and there is no music. Exploring, fighting, entering a tavern, seems like all music files disappeared. The slider is all the way up to 100, I verified my Steam files, reset my config and user files, restarted the game a couple of times, nothing. What the hell caused this? I can't play this game without the beautiful music. :( need help

---------- Updated at 12:41 PM ----------

Still nothing... tried changing the quality of my sound and setting it to Stereo in my control panel, wtf is going on?

Also some sounds are very loud while other sounds are very low, nobody having this??

---------- Updated at 02:58 PM ----------

Completely re-installed the game, no music. Gwent deck has no music, no music in taverns/cities, what the fuck is going on?? already changed my sound to stereo and massed with other settings but it didn't do anything.

Help anyone? :(

---------- Updated at 03:21 PM ----------

Right so it seems this issue is only present in Velen, Velen has no music at all, if i play Gwent, when I'm fighting or exploring - no music. But when I go to Skellige, the game suddenly has music again...

Top Bottom