Almost Human

+
Oh, I was going to check this out! Thanks, Chris!

Have you tried online? Often there is a streaming option from the network.

DNS Proxy change. Legal - in Canada, anyway - and available both free and for a small monthly fee. Try Unblock-us.

Google, for example, is a DNS provider at 8.8.4.4. You'll need a Proxy that can set your origin to the U.S., unlike Google's servers, - or wherever. We currently watch Dutch Netflix because the content is great!

DNS proxies are also used to provide anonymous surfing and have been for years.

I deeply love ice cream and puppies.

Ice cream made from puppies even better. Yum!

Ha-ha! Context!

What he said before editing

The post you replied to is deleted, so the context of this may not make sense any more.

And this should probably be obvious but a quick reminder anyway. Certain kinds of suggestions are pretty much a no-go area in a game developer's forum.

So!

I liked it a lot! So did Kelly!

Karl Urban is great, so is Michael Ealy and Lili Tailor.

The plot is a leeeeetle hole-y, as you will see, but the main character is a maverick Cop, his partner is an Android, there is rain, hacked databases, Robocop-style slate-grey cruisers, cyberlimbs and ripperdocs from Asia. Also memory recovery tech. Violence isn't hyper-common, but it is sharp and pungent when used.

So, yeah, 2013 and there is a Bladerunner-style cyberpunk show. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Well, little sign of conspiracies so far. Augmentation is also pretty low-key and androids as well as augments are an accepted part of life. So far. Corporate politics and power have made no showing in episode one.

Those things may show up later.

I havent seen it yet but I have it on pvr, and to Dragonbird if your looking into person of interest you really need to see last season when Amy Acker showed up as the Hacker called Root. She is umm unique to say the least.

I just saw it and show is quite good and some of the cyberpunk themes are a nice touch.. (tough i thought it was a bit too clean to call it true cyberpunk) So now i think it will be canceled after a season or two.. Like all good sci-fi shows.. Just sad..

I keep meaning to go back to Lost - I gave up around Season 3, but my husband persevered and said it was worth watching.
And Fringe was wonderful until the final season (which should never have been made).
And I agree about Star Trek - it was already dying.
I haven't seen Super 8, is it worth it? Can I have another opinion on this so that I don't have to rely on Sard?

So you're a woman! Are you? (sorry being blunt)

Almost Human Tv Show

Anybody watching Almost Human? It is not a bad show and has some interesting ideas. Like having robots/androids partnered with police. How it asks what separates humans and robots. I also loved some of the crime tech like the DNA bomb to hide evidence and the glammer(?) mask to hide themselves from cameras. It also covered adult situations/technology in the future, like sexbots and how sex trade was reduced 38% since their introduction. It still a new show, but one that might be worth checking out.

Top Bottom