Anyone kinda surprised 1.6 isn’t out yet?

+
Speaking of, does anyone remember if the previous patches came after the livestream?
I could be wrong (memories...), but for the 1.3, if I remember, the update was released the day after the stream around 13h-14h CET.
After a little searches
Stream (Aug 16, 2021) :
Update release (Aug 17, 2021) :

Last edited:
I could be wrong (memories...), but for the 1.3, if I remember, the update was released the day after the stream around 13h-14h CET.
After a little searches
Stream (Aug 16, 2021) :
Update release (Aug 17, 2021) :

So patch 1.6 officially confirmed for the 7th of September, 2022?

So patch 1.6 officially confirmed for the 7th of September, 2022?
"Officially", nope indeed :(
I suppose that in the Stream, they will talk about "features/things" which are in the patch, which work and which are already well tested (the time when they are talking about "work in progress" is definitely ended). So I also suppose that the patch is already "done" or almost, it just "need" to be released...
So there are a good chances... Only if they follow the same logic as the previous patches.
But who knows, it might change :D

"Officially", nope indeed :(
I suppose that in the Stream, they will talk about "features/things" which are in the patch, which work and already well tested (talking about "work in progress" is definitly ended). So I also suppose that the patch is already "done" or almost.
So if they follow the same logic as the previous patches, there's a good chance... But who knows, it might change :D

I was only joking.

Of course nothing is official until it comes from them.

I've no doubt it'll happen within the next 2 week at this point but who knows really.

Speaking of, does anyone remember if the previous patches came after the livestream?

Side note: I find it interesting that they're not calling it 1.6? Just patch as for now.
Last couple of patch streams ended with something like "when's it coming.... Its live now"

...as i told before, with anime. lol

And dont expect so much about the next patch... the police AI? oh yeah, was REMADE...from, ZERO (near it). <--- my 'suspect'... :smart:

Top Bottom