AoK 360 EE, DLC?

+
AoK 360 EE, DLC?

im almost done with chapter 3, and i gotta admit, im getting depressed because i know that geralt's adventure is nearing and end... yet again.

so i gotta ask, will there be DLC for the 360 version at all?

if so, will it be in the form of side adventures? maybe take the mods for the pc and convert them to DLC? (if there are any? dont know alot about the pc version admitedly)

its crazy how you just rush through "other" games, trying to do all there is to do, but with these games, i like to take my time because they are such fun.

i mean these games have everything, you name it. sorry if 'RED made official announcements about this already, i was just thinking about it this morning actually.

specifically, what kinds of DLC would others be interested in?

id add to it by offering a "possesion" based quest. someone in geralts circle becomes horribly cursed or even possesed by some evil being. he needs to jump through hoops to lift the curse, etc.?

either that or straight up monster slaying contracts, etc. would be fine as well.

what say you?

Well one of the big selling points for the game is that all DLC is free, so I'm not sure if any potential future DLC will cost money. Some report that when releasing DLC for the Xbox you must pay 1$. I don't know how CDP would handle that if they choose to add more DLC.

Technically the Xbox 360 Enhanced Edition already has all the DLC, you can refer to the readme file to see what has changed through the versions. It should be similar to the PC one.

Personally I'm not sure I'd want more DLC. You can only make people play the same game for an extra quest or two for so long. Especially now that the ending has changed, you'd think they've made it as good as they can and set up the scene for a continuation.

What they can do is good old fashion expansion pack big enough to include it on disc. They have skill and engine ready. So CDPR go grab my money do it! What are you waiting for? (It could be something between 2nd and 3rd game or brand new story OR book adaptation.)

Top Bottom