Are we going to wait one month to play again?

+
Are we going to wait one month to play again?

The time seems too long, i played both KTS and i already want more like many of you..hopfully i can join closed beta

I'm trying to play again and it seems the servers are on, i have searching for worthy opponent message and no "no server available"
someone wanna try with me?

Last edited:
well the kill the servers page is taken down so I would say kts is over now it's just rng if you get a code to play more or you have to wait until next year to play.

Same feeling here. I'm afraid we will have no option but to wait until 25th of October and HOPE we are invited for the closed BETA.

Go to the dark side cd projekt and sell beta invites! ... please ;)
I presume CDPR won't try to make money on beta invites (I think the positive opinion most players have about CD Projekt, which was earned by years of hard work and good decisions, is worth more than possible income), but on the other hand I am sure there will be plenty of promising young businessmen selling their keys on auction sites like ebay or allegro as well as some "sub/donator/cashgiver only" giveaways made by streamers advertising the game and creating hype, so I think the most desperate ones will still be able to use money to get access to beta. I would patiently wait for the invite or final release though.

I sadly missed both KTS events but I looked at the youtube videos and am super hyped for the game! Looks really fun and I love that it's an entirely different take on card games. Hope I get into the closed beta!

I miss KTS so much, spent days after looking for myself, hoping to see the match from the opponents side. Sadly I found none, so that kind of confirmed it for me that it was a success. As I played both KTS events for their entire runtime no breaks. Luckily I have witcher 3 gwent decks at home and I play it with my wife, but there is something missing about them now. Want to play with the new cards and decks so much

This wait is painful. I played 39 games over the two days. Took me about 35 games to find my stride. I really should have watched some of KingBT's videos beforehand but had an absolute blast learning as I went. Now the withdrawals are real. Need to play! Just so you know CDPR, if a bribe is needed, just say the word, I'll stuff a few dollar bills down your top and you can go buy yourself something nice.

Gwentgamer, add me on steam (greyboxer) and we can play some Tabletop Gwent. Requires no mods! Also join discord and join the tabletop chat to get some games in.

Gwentgamer, add me on steam (greyboxer) and we can play some Tabletop Gwent. Requires no mods! Also join discord and join the tabletop chat to get some games in.

Hey man, I don't have tabletop sim unfortunately and in a weak moment I ended up pre-ordering a couple of games to numb the pain so the wait isn't too bad. The new "GTA" mafia release being the first in a couple of days. Hope it's not terrible. Thanks for the gwent discord invite.

Hey man, I don't have tabletop sim unfortunately and in a weak moment I ended up pre-ordering a couple of games to numb the pain so the wait isn't too bad. The new "GTA" mafia release being the first in a couple of days. Hope it's not terrible. Thanks for the gwent discord invite.

Watching your gameplay .. FOLTEST would be proud of you ??????

Hope you upload more

---------- Updated at 06:32 PM ----------

Watching your gameplay .. FOLTEST would be proud of you

Watching your gameplay .. FOLTEST would be proud of you ������

Hope you upload more

haha, thanks man. My hope is that if I upload gameplay good folks like yourself might watch the odd game and rip me to bits, I mean offer some kind critique. :)

haha, thanks man. My hope is that if I upload gameplay good folks like yourself might watch the odd game and rip me to bits, I mean offer some kind critique. :)

In discord we discussed them in details .. Since you played another esteemed community member (Sjadgef)

Top Bottom