Alch1mist;n10819291 said:Yennefer: Necromancer
Yennefer: Necromancer is currently unplayable against a lot of decks, and is pretty bad in other situations because of her restriction. This change aims at making Yennefer: Necromancer more in line with cards like Coral or Schirrú, strong golds that use silver special cards. Yennefer: Necromancer could use Necromancy, without taking a silver slot, on a card advantage spy for a 18 points play, which is a nice value for a gold, even though Ozzrel and/or Monster Nest can reach the same value, but then could also be used to tech against Skellige, without sacrificing too much in other match-up.
And a bug:Skjall, it's needs a slight tweak.
Alzur's double-cross, needs a small tweak.
- I think he shouldn't be able to tutor Udalryk such value should be gold only (like Rainfarn).
- Same thing with Alzur's double cross (see neutral section).
- I think it shouldn't play your spy instead it should play your highest loyal unit.
Bloody Baron, has a bug.
- When your opponent consumes units he also gets boosted.
It should only be boosted by every unit you destroy.
rrc;n10845641 said:I don't understand why everyone targets Half-Elf Hunter. Nilfguarding Knight has 12 power and 2 armor. Bearmaster has 12 power. Fire Scropion always does at least 15 damage (the setup required is extremely easy and almost negligible and in most cases it is worth 20 power. Reveal, Conceal, Revel, Deploy). Greatswords are ridiculous and can win an entire game with a single freaking copy of it with all the resurrection easily available. Even Spotter needs extremely easy setup and can easily get to 17 points (Nilfguarding Knight or 18 points if they he has a spy). Battering Ram can easily do 13 damage with two crews placed (this setup is also very easy) and with siege master, it can it can repeat and get another 8 points and so on.
CDPR should decide on the base and normal power for Bronze (currently it seems to be 11) and if any bronze card should get more value than this, it should need efforts. Swordmaster can do ridiculous amount of damage, but only in round 3. I was once finished by two swordmaster as the last 2 cards and both had around 14-15 points. That is a total of around 60 points worth. But it needs setting up for 3 rounds and needs a lot of luck too.
Cards like Viper Witcher, Spotter, Fire Scropion, Battering Ram, Half-elf hunter, Dwarven Skirmisher, Greatsword, Bearmaster, Tuirseach Veteran (if I build an entire deck based on Tuirseach, he is worth what? 22 points? A similar card in SK, Dennis Cramer is a freaking Silver and this guy is a bronze. How is it even logical?) needs to be fixed. Anything more than 11 points from a bronze should need setup and efforts and combos. The higher the reward it gives, the tougher the setup should be. And there should be a maximum limit for any bronze's worth. [I didn't mention anything from Monster faction. It is not because I play them. I don't play Monster. They are just already too weak to complain about].
Locked units, locks should have permanent effects to gain more value and consideration.
Removal, in the current meta it ruins the game especially for machine decks which can't resurrect.
- Banish them when they enter the graveyard.
- Or keep them locked when resurrected.
- Immune units should be lockable.
- Make locked units non targetable for certain abilities such as adding cards with Nekker warriors and Reaver scouts etc.
- Don 't let them be removable from the graveyard with cards such as Nenneke and Assire var Anahid.
- Or let locks apply on engines and removal only on humans and non-humans.
- Let removal cards only be targetable on units like humans and non-humans.
- Engines can only be locked.
- Make engines that struggle in the meta immune BUT lockable.
Viper Witcher, these cards are to decisive in a game because replayability with ointment and dealing a lot of damage/removal.
- Give them +1 strength so they can't be resurrected with ointment.
- Or limit the max amount of damage 7-9.
- Or check the ointment suggestion ahead.
- Or control the damage output by the amount of alchemy cards played.
Elven Swordmaster, they are to strong bronze removal (finishers) when boosted.
- When boosted deal half the amount of (rounded up) damage by this units strength.
In the current meta they are not a big problem but when engines get a more protected status (see locked units & removal suggestions in this thread) they will be.
Emissary, it often shows 2 Vicovaro medics this is a problem when your opponent has a empty graveyard.
- Change it to look at 2 different units and play one.
Vicovaro Novice + Ointment, in r1 these cards often cause a problem when your graveyard is empty and you have to choose from 2 ointments.
Either this forces you to play a short round and lose control or it ends up in card disadvantage because of bricked cards.
- Change it to look at 2 different alchemy cards and play one.
Pender891;n10896211 said:Can we please change or completely remove Ciri Nova and Shupe? It's infuriating that one can just keep ciri nova / shupe and Mandrake last cards and win 9/10 times. It's too hard to counter and i'm forced to add scorch to every deck just for those 2 even if i don't what it. There are more powerful cards but at least they require strategy like Henselt
Mangonel/new machine, reveal is a machine deck but in the current meta it can't shine because of removal.
Resurrect and deathwish are the only machine decks that work adding such features to NG will do no good to variety.
Another problem with reveal is the lack of good finishers because most value is wrapped in to the mangonels synergy.
In order to make this archetype shine again it might be helpful in reversing things.
- On deployment deal 2 damage to random enemies for each card you've revealed in both hands OR in the entire match.
Yes lets destroy 2 most creative cards that needs work on your deck and all play Brouver spam or Nilfgard 5-deal-13-repeat 7 times clown fiesta. Shupe is most interesting card in whole game that forces to play 25 different cards, not just stupid point spam. Its not OP, there was 0 Shupes in GwentOpen. Thats the last cards that keeps me playing in this abandoned unballanced game.Pender891;n10896211 said:Can we please change or completely remove Ciri Nova and Shupe? It's infuriating that one can just keep ciri nova / shupe and Mandrake last cards and win 9/10 times. It's too hard to counter and i'm forced to add scorch to every deck just for those 2 even if i don't what it. There are more powerful cards but at least they require strategy like Henselt