“Become a pro-reviewer” - Results

+
“Become a pro-reviewer” - Results

The Become a pro reviewer contest champion has just been announced Congratulations to Chris from Slacker Werks, who is the author of the winning entry. He will be awarded with the copy of the Dark Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, signed by the development team. The winners work will also be featured on Game Informers website. Heres what Adam Biessener (Game Informer) had to say about the winners work, "The author of the Slacker Werks blog does a great job of explaining why the world of The Witcher is interesting in a concise fashion, and then using that as a launching pad to discussing the game itself. I don't agree with all of his conclusions I find Quen nearly useless and the best defense to be a good offense, for example but he explains his reasoning and supports his points well. Though he is obviously a fan of the game, he notes its shortcomings while explaining why they're not terrible drains on the overall experience."
Honorable mentions go to the authors of the reviews posted on childof90s blog and the IGN blog, who will be awarded with t-shirts and witcher medallions.
We would like to thank all of the participants and those of you who have sent us their reviews. You guys are awesome!

This is a great day for me. I've already said it several times but I cannot emphasize enough just how grateful I am to CD Projekt for holding this competition and allowing me the opportunity to experience their great game. Thank you so very much.

Slackerchan said:
This is a great day for me. I've already said it several times but I cannot emphasize enough just how grateful I am to CD Projekt for holding this competition and allowing me the opportunity to experience their great game. Thank you so very much.
Congratz and welcome to the forum

awesome! congrats! sure there must be more good reviews which you can give a honorable mention? :)

well done, at least 227 or duskey did not win it! I couldnt do mine as I am still playing it and recieved it rather late:)

Forum veteran
Congrats to the victors. Glory to the vanquished. Or something.

skidpro said:
well done, at least 227 or duskey did not win it!
You were rooting against me?

Not... gonna... cry...

227 said:
Congrats to the victors. Glory to the vanquished. Or something.

You were rooting against me?

Not... gonna... cry...

you cannot win all the competitions, or it looks like favortism, u won a comp recently, be thankfull:)

skidpro said:
well done, at least 227 or duskey did not win it! I couldnt do mine as I am still playing it and recieved it rather late:)
Envy, my friend, does not suit to a real witcher, neither to a lord. Let's just celebrate the winner here and keep bitterness for your next opponent

;)

to which I replied in the post above u if you can read itg as u posted right underneath it doh!

'you cannot win all the competitions, or it looks like favortism, u won a comp recently, be thankfull:)'

I said 'well done' to the winner!!!!!

so 227 gave me neg rep.....back to -2 again.....

its not envy...hell no....its truth READ MY POST ABOVE!

btw if your a moderator then moderate and get rid of the rep system as its being abused....

skidpro said:
so 227 gave me neg rep.....back to -2 again.....

btw if your a moderator then moderate and get rid of the rep system as its being abused....

Anyone could have given the negative rep . Let`s try to keep personal views to a minimum please . Even moreso if this happened somewhere else .

Yes we are moderators but we cannot do anything about the rep system . That is admin and beyond the scope of what we can do .

skidpro said:
you cannot win all the competitions, or it looks like favortism, u won a comp recently, be thankfull:)

Its starnge after that quote I got -1 rep immediately...doesnt take rocket science or a genius to figure it out:)

Dear Admin,

Please get rid of the rep system, it makes users abuse the system and feel unwelcome as people give out negative rep just cos some says you cant win all the competitions on the site!

It did not work on Dark Souls forums, it doesnt work here....if you have moderators then surely they can do the moderatoring instaed of self moderating system which gets abused.

Thanks you.

Top Bottom