Bloody Barons card fails to spawn - Qwent: Velen players quest glitched.

+
I'm attempting platinum in one run currently and in my playthrough the Baron has left to treat his wife elsewhere. The quest "Qwent - velen players" instructs me to loot his office to look for the Barons card, yet despite this the card does not spawn. The Quest is still active however. Any help? I definitely do not have the card and I know it should be in a box in the Baron's office - which it isn't.

Did you already pick up the "Looking for new players" note from the notice board nearby? It is possible that you need to pick that up first. Afterwards you might be able to take the card from the chest in the office.

I'll check again tomorrow when I can, to confirm but I'm pretty sure I picked all notice boards with (!) symbols including - looking for new players.

I don't know what happened but after doing several side quests and progressing through the story, in my daily check in on the spawn location it finally appeared. Again I have no clue what caused this but thanks for the help regardless.

Top Bottom