bombs,oils and other such devices

+
bombs,oils and other such devices

Hey hey,
i have asked else where on this forum but i didnt get an answer , so i ve started a new thread about it.
"so after just finishing white orchard on NG+ , lvl 39 from main game, i am asking if theres any more powerful bombs and oils to search for in NG+? As far as i can see the only thing thats been upgraded is the new legendary armours , or am i missing something.. thanks "
I am trying to find out if its even worth searching for the diagrams in underwater chests etc as i thought you might get something like "grand exlir" types for your blade oils making them 75% powerful , or adding more than 4 bombs or even trying to find that elusive relic upgrade formula for the explosive bolts

Nope, it only goes from standard to enhanced and superior..unfortunately bombs' damage does not scale well into NG+ lategame.

No - there is just an Alchemy overhaul as mod which adds Dragon Dream +300 fire damage and Moon Dust +400 silver damage :)
Unfortunately this mod is made in form of this stupid blob0.bundle file and not XML`s or Notepad++ files and therefore I cannot modify and change this Alchemy+bombs mod any further. You will find no blueprints of stronger swords, better bombs or something like that in NG+.

Triss.Hasengold: you can easily unpack these files back into xmls, edit them, pack them back and use them in mod folder.. look for ModKitchen software at nexus, you also need to install modkit, but ModKitchen gives you graphical UI controls for ModKit and is very easy to use...

Top Bottom