[BUG]Claywich merchant or riot

+
Fixing this bug is just as simple as adding the key to the chest near the cage - no more worrying about the bandit not spawning or dropping the key..... They said not all fixes are mentioned in the cnahgelog, but you would expect that a bug that affects so many people would be important to mention..... :/

Its not a game breaking bug.... but after investing voer 100 hours on this game and on the verge of a platinum trophy.... this bug just simply hurts.

Its not a game breaking bug.... but after investing voer 100 hours on this game and on the verge of a platinum trophy.... this bug just simply hurts.

Yea same here...this gwent card trophy is the last trophy I need for platinum and the freaking key will not appear so I can get his cards...it's by far one of the most annoying bugs I've ever seen and why it's taking so long to fix is way beyond me...the game has been out almost 2 months...

DL 1.07 in hopes that we will see it fixed as one of those "other" bugs.... No dice.

I think the best hope to get my 2 cards is through new game plus IF they decide to do it.... cause it seems like this is something not worth their attention.

The thing is a member of CDPR, within a week of the game's launch, told us they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, we thought it would be 1.04, nope, 1.05, nope, ok hotfix 1.06 lol nope, then we wait a month for 1.07 and still nope, what an insult.

Top Bottom