Bug: Geralt doesn't climb any ledge, gamebreaking.

+
Bug: Geralt doesn't climb any ledge, gamebreaking.

Quest: The Great Escape, i have to persue a man who is running, i need to go on the rooftop but geralt can't climb anymore and i can't go further in the quest and in the story. I can't climb any ledge, please take care of this problem! More than 60 hours playing and i can't finish the story because of this bug, please, help!

We're working on the climbing issue. It seems to be related to "Master of The Arena" quest. However, if you did not start that quest please send us a report via http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/ with your save file attached. I will be then able to figure out what caused the issue and hopefully find a workaround so that you would not need to wait for next patch.

---------- Updated at 03:20 PM ----------

Just a quicknote: we found another occurence of the bug related to one of Monster Hunts. We're investigating it right now.

the monster hunt that causes geralt not to be able tio climb is "THE CREATURE FROM THE OXENFURT FOREST" this quest upon returning in the dark causes geralt not being able to climb. i confirmed it just now

I have the same problem. "THE CREATURE FROM OXENFURT FOREST" quest as well. Please solve this fast!

If I load a saved game before the quest it is fixed, but if I do that I lose like 30 hours....

XBOX ONE

Top Bottom