BUGS after Patch 2.1

+
Let them work, pls just no more rushed updates. Properly test everything and deliver nice big bug fixing patch- even if it should take until february..

-This time there´s no deadlines breathing down their necks, so it should come out only when it´s ready. :smart:
Agreed, but I really hope the next several patches focus only on bugfixes. I think we can all agree that the game is pretty feature-complete now, so the focus should be on cleaning what's there.

I don't mind waiting to do a proper 2.1 playthrough. I've played through the game a few times already, so I can focus on something else in my GOG collection while I wait.

Guest 4731916

Agreed, but I really hope the next several patches focus only on bugfixes. I think we can all agree that the game is pretty feature-complete now, so the focus should be on cleaning what's there.

I don't mind waiting to do a proper 2.1 playthrough. I've played through the game a few times already, so I can focus on something else in my GOG collection while I wait.
Waiting here as well for the next few bug fix patches before I get stuck into another playthrough. That being said I'm wondering how many updates will be left considering they are shifting their attention away from 2077 to "Orion". Are the next few updates going to be the final or will they scatter it alongside with the development of "Orion"?

Well I imagine the lion's share of new features will be saved for Orion, but I sure hope they clean up the bugs before moving on completely. Not to mention a not-insubstantial group have to be also working on the next Witcher game, so there's also that.

Don't know if this counts as a bug. But on Xbox, when I go to dodge by double tapping b, it throws me into a crouched position out of the dodge. This makes dodging feel bad especially in melee combat as it limits mobility, as well as impacts stealth movement. I don't recall it doing this pre patch.
They have alternate control schemes, but they either limit movement in a similar way with the timing required, or limit other aspects such as increasing the time required to scan things, which feels weird having used hacking for so long.

Just saying, i've stopped CP77 like 1 year, ago at 1.6, because there were too many bugs for me, i've waited until 2.1, i just bought PL recently, to be sure even PL would be cleared as much i'd like...

Dude there are still 1.6 bugs running.

Problem nowadays, companies are in a mind set which lead them to deliver a mediocre work faster than a good work later, just for profit, i'm sure most of their devs would be happy to clear what remain to be cleared but their boss should say them "it's ok, it just works, move on".

V moves in fits and starts and does not perform the actions or it is difficult for him to the point that it takes half an hour to get him to sit on a sofa because even if I press the key he does not perform the action. I am using Xbox series S. If anyone could help I would be very grateful

V moves in fits and starts and does not perform the actions or it is difficult for him to the point that it takes half an hour to get him to sit on a sofa because even if I press the key he does not perform the action. I am using Xbox series S. If anyone could help I would be very grateful
On consoles, not much you can do, except clearing the cache :
Unplugging method, works on any Xbox:
1. Power down your Xbox using the Xbox controller or the Power Off button on your Xbox
2. Unplug the power cable from the back of your Xbox
3. Wait at least two minutes
4. Plug the cable back into your Xbox
5. Turn your Xbox back on
Software method, works only on Xbox Series X:
1. Press the glowing Xbox button on your controller
2. Scroll right to Profile & system
3. Select Settings with the A button
4. Select Devices & Connections > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage
5. Select Clear Persistent Storage
And if it doesn't work, I suggest to directly contact the support ("contact us" button)

no key set for 'run/fast swim' will work.. whatever key I now set. I can only walk not run in the game now. I tried removing TPP Third Person mod but this makes no difference either.. any idea what might be causing this?

Can't figure this one out... 4070ti/5800x3d.

91 fps uncapped, no vsync, obviously, not CPU bottleneck (didn't check core by core though), +/-80% GPU usage... latest drivers, of course, no mods, etc... I might be missing something obvious, but I am an avid PC gamer, well-versed in tech. Again, I know I must be missing the obvious, but whatever.

What am I missing?

1000057942.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Can't figure this one out... 4070ti/5800x3d.

91 fps uncapped, no vsync, obviously, not CPU bottleneck (didn't check core by core though), +/-80% GPU usage... latest drivers, of course, no mods, etc... I might be missing something obvious, but I am an avid PC gamer, well-versed in tech. Again, I know I must be missing the obvious, but whatever.

What am I missing?

1000057942.jpg

I was missing something easy to try... it's dlss Ray Reconstruction. Turning it off gives me back my 98% and frames.

Why is Ray Reconstruction doing this? Overutilizing one part of the GPU?

no key set for 'run/fast swim' will work.. whatever key I now set. I can only walk not run in the game now. I tried removing TPP Third Person mod but this makes no difference either.. any idea what might be causing this?

Sure you're not just overencumbered? Carrying too much?

Guest 4731916

Another quick bug I encountered was during the race missions with Claire, when the announcer is counting down the start of the race my V mouths the announcers exact words. Not sure if anyone came across this?

when the announcer is counting down the start of the race my V mouths the announcers exact words. Not sure if anyone came across this?
I can honestly say I've never tried zooming the camera around to look at V while the announcer is counting down the race to start so.. who knows? :p

Another quick bug I encountered was during the race missions with Claire, when the announcer is counting down the start of the race my V mouths the announcers exact words. Not sure if anyone came across this
Some of V's dialogue has face animation to go with it, which is a vestige from when the game was third person. Most of the dialogue from the first act and some of the second is fully animated, which you can see whenever you're in a car and V is talking on a call. I assume the data must have just been mixed in with the announcer.

Top Bottom