Can Geralt swim?

+
well he did fall into the water, and didn't drown in an instant, so I guess it's save to say, he can swim, and there are seamonsters :D

actually, if I recall correctly, he's talking about even some specific kinds of sea-monsters, isn't he ?

Cheers
Pargulan

Him being able to handle himself in the water does not mean he specializes in aquatic monsters.

I know, but speaking from a game point of view we shouldn't expect any in-water combat to be very in depth (heh, pun intended). Swimming will be surface only and I'm expecting encounters at sea to be the same.

Well, I cant speak for the other guys, but when I talk about "killing seamonsters" that doesn't necessarily require Geralt to be a diving killer. The Kayran itself was a seamonster and also was killed on land.
So thats why I was talking about seamonsters should be in the game .. I dont want to kill them with a harpoon while diving, thats for sure.

cheers
Pargulan

Well, I cant speak for the other guys, but when I talk about "killing seamonsters" that doesn't necessarily require Geralt to be a diving killer. The Kayran itself was a seamonster and also was killed on land.
So thats why I was talking about seamonsters should be in the game .. I dont want to kill them with a harpoon while diving, thats for sure.

cheers
Pargulan

Yeah, precisely. Maybe lures will finally be useful in TW3, haha.

I wouldn't expect any sea-monster :3 or even diving~ we have got boats to travel and talk to mermaids! I used to think they will have diving only for just getting rare things or to solve something very quickly in a lake or so. That's it.

When he saw a "real" under-water sea monster (not a " water surface" monster) run away in A Little Sacrifice from The Sword of Destiny.

Top Bottom