Can't craft Alchemy diagrams / bombs

+
Can't craft Alchemy diagrams / bombs

I am unable to craft any bombs under my Alchemy list. I've tried dropping some bombs from my inventory and attempting to re-craft them, but am unable to. Also, I cannot find superior versions of any bombs, or even an enhanced version of the Dimeritium bomb. I could use any advice at this point, I would be very grateful.

I am unable to craft any bombs under my Alchemy list. I've tried dropping some bombs from my inventory and attempting to re-craft them, but am unable to. Also, I cannot find superior versions of any bombs, or even an enhanced version of the Dimeritium bomb. I could use any advice at this point, I would be very grateful.

Why are you trying to craft the bombs again if you have them?
You just need to craft each kind of bomb just once.
You are limited to a number of bombs for each type and you just need to meditate to refill them.
If you want more bombs either you have to find the schematics for better quality ones or you invest in the Bomb branch of Alchemy tree.

Why are you trying to craft the bombs again if you have them?
You just need to craft each kind of bomb just once.
You are limited to a number of bombs for each type and you just need to meditate to refill them.
If you want more bombs either you have to find the schematics for better quality ones or you invest in the Bomb branch of Alchemy tree.

I don't have the enhanced version of the Dimeritium, and am also missin most of the superior versions. And although I have found/bought some of the superior diagrams, I am unable to craft them. I don't even have the bomb tab in my alchemy crafting section anymore.

I also had a similar issue with the White Raffards potion, where I had all the versions, but the enhanced version was not appearing in my alchemy list. I found the solution on another forum where I have to drop the base version of it from my inventory, and then craft all three versions consecutively, otherwise the problem would occur again.

I don't have the enhanced version of the Dimeritium, and am also missin most of the superior versions. And although I have found/bought some of the superior diagrams, I am unable to craft them. I don't even have the bomb tab in my alchemy crafting section anymore.

I also had a similar issue with the White Raffards potion, where I had all the versions, but the enhanced version was not appearing in my alchemy list. I found the solution on another forum where I have to drop the base version of it from my inventory, and then craft all three versions consecutively, otherwise the problem would occur again.

Really strange bug and gamebreaking. :(

Yeah, quite frustrating. And I've had no success rectifying the issue. Some potions and bombs I won't miss, but I could really use the higher versions of the Cat potion and Dimeritium bombs.

did you do the mission where you unlock that master herbalist druid guy ( gremist )? he has all the superior diagrams to buy. To craft superior bombs you must first craft the enhanced version so you need to find those diagrams or buy them from the various alchemists or herbalists in the world first. I dont think I saw anyone reporting a similar problem so try watching a tutorial or reading a guide about alchemy to see if you are doing something wrong.
The only bug I encountered is with northern wind bomb, while I used the standard version to craft the enhanced and then with that the superior, the standard version remained in my inventory for some reason.

Oh wow this thread is old haha I have had a similar issue. I never really paid attention to it before, but when I've crafted bombs that are in the Alchemy section and don't have any other diagrams, the current diagrams disappear. That's normal isn't it? The Bombs diagrams will appear again once I have new ones?

Top Bottom