Can't get back to old vizimia from swamp cemetery

+
Can't get back to old vizimia from swamp cemetery

I originally posted this in the enhanced forum, as well as contacting cdprojectred through their support page, but no answer. After completing all missions in Chapter 5 (except the manor), if I try to go back to Old Vizimia, Geralt dies immediately. Then the game freezes - sort of. If you click "load", it highlights one save and the arrows won't work. Neither does Escape. Very weird.

I tried going back to before he goes into the swamp, having defeated the Flaming Rose soldiers and after White Rayla has been killed. Then I go through the cut scene in the swamp, and even then, if I try to go back to Old Vizimia, Geralt dies. You can actually see his body lying there. So it's not quest specific. Nor does taking potions help.

I'm using Windows 10, and launching it through the Origin interface. I'm playing the Enhanced Version. I got the TWeditor, but that doesn't let you mark quests as done (I thought I would just stay in Old Vizimia, and mark the missions I finished as done, and be able to go back to do the Manor.) So that didn't work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is there a "trainer" that will let me jump to Old Vizimia, and mark quests as done, or anything like that?

Failing that, does anyone have a saved game with:
Geralt is back in Old Vizimia, he supported Scoia'tael, Alvin given to Trish, Geralt saves Adda, and all quests in the Swamp are successfully completed? I could just load that (hopefully), and finish this game that I've sunk so much time into! Then I'll move on to Witcher 2, which I already purchased.

Thanks for reading this!

Ok, the wind up is that I did the manor quest, then was able to get back to Old Vizimia as the Epilog chapter. Of course, none of the quests I did were completed, but at least I was able to get to the end of the game. I used the TWeditor to give me the rightfully won Raven armor, which came in handy.

Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom