Can't send Arena result on the web

+
Can't send Arena result on the web

I am online and I cannot send my points from Arena fight (
I´ve czech version and it´s reporting to me: Connections problem. Result wasn´t send. Please try Later...

i've registered the game with my witcher board account and replied to the email link, yet i keep getting connection error, cannot upload, try later, everytime i try and upload my score. anyone else having this issue? i registererd the game before replying to the email link to register the account because i didnt know it sent one. could that have buged something?

Yepp,

I just did three waves of arena mode in 'Dark' difficulty and died in the forth, tried uploading the score but it showed 'Error'.

AnarkiHunter said:
Yepp,

I just did three waves of arena mode in 'Dark' difficulty and died in the forth, tried uploading the score but it showed 'Error'.

Just to bump up issue with more info..

I had previously registered the game with the KEY I received from GOG purchase in my mail, that was when I first installed the game.

Clicking on register again on the launcher now (with patch 2.0), just takes me up to the "http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?" page on my browser.

Sebwitcher said:
Perhaps the firewall is blocking the connection.

just tried disabling firewall and didn't works thatnks for the suggestion though
i previously had deleted the dzip files that relate to the "dlc" items that you get at the start of the game (roche's jacket etc) i restored them incase it trigered the game not to upload because of mods, but nope still wont upload.

Try running register.exe from the main folder and enter your forum login there. Peeps on the Polish forum report it works, but I can't enter anything in the fields there for some reason.

I had the same problem, but the following worked for me:

- exit Launcher.
- run regedit
- make a backup of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Projekt RED\The Witcher 2" (right click -> export)
- delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Projekt RED\The Witcher 2" (seems not to be used anymore in newer versions)
- run Launcher again and choose Register (i had to setup graphics and language settings again)
- login with your account to register

Vatt said:
Try running register.exe from the main folder and enter your forum login there. Peeps on the Polish forum report it works, but I can't enter anything in the fields there for some reason.

Worked perfectly for me, minimized the game when I wanted to upload the data and did the register.exe, was able to upload my score from the game right after the register.exe was done. Thanks alot Vatt'ghern.

Vatt said:

Vatt said:
I had the same problem, but the following worked for me:

- exit Launcher.
- run regedit
- make a backup of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Projekt RED\The Witcher 2" (right click -> export)
- delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Projekt RED\The Witcher 2" (seems not to be used anymore in newer versions)
- run Launcher again and choose Register (i had to setup graphics and language settings again)
- login with your account to register

Nope, none of the above methods work.

(my default browser is Google Chrome, not internet explorer..is this in any way relayed to post values to the arena board!. Might be a ultra dumb question, but I am just asking anyways)

the re-register didn't work for me, from register.exe or from deleting registry entry, i even used register.exe with the game minimised on the score screen as avenum did. still doesn't want to upload.

AnarkiHunter said:
Nope, none of the above methods work.

(my default browser is Google Chrome, not internet explorer..is this in any way relayed to post values to the arena board!. Might be a ultra dumb question, but I am just asking anyways)

just tried setting my browser default to ie, didnt work lol.

also cant see how you get the game to upload your score to facebook or whatever either as there doesnt seem to be anywhere on forum setting to add your facebook details etc

also im unable to upload them i tried various 'fixes ' none work.

edit: hours laters STILL the same error looks like im in the minority here looking at the arena leaderboards wonder wth is the problem now

and also i registered on forums and from the launcher so what gives?!?!

plvmlq said:
also im unable to upload them i tried various 'fixes ' none work.

Same here.

In the launcher menu I get "Please register for free" etc. Running 'register.exe' doesn't link the game with my account.

Top Bottom