Cards and endings

+
Cards and endings

Greetings,I have a question about cards . . . is there any significance to sleeping with women and collecting cards? I tried playing the game (and finished it) without sleeping with anyone except Triss, but found that there were some places where it was mandatory. For instance, in order to notice the vampire marks on the one gal's neck, you have to sleep with her (which is unfortunate; I would imagine that you'd notice them without having to sleep with her).I also have a question about endings. Do things end differently depending on which path you take? (Eg., staying neutral, supporting the Flaming Rose, supporting the Squirrels, etc.) I'm actually quite impressed by the level of depth in this game, and how decisions made in chapter one can play themselves out in the end.Finally, is there a path that can be taken where the Grand Master actually reveals his true identity to you? The path I took gives implications which I noticed, but my character seemed to remain in the dark about them! Thanks!- Roger

uh my version hinted at it though geralt was not 100% sure. And for the sleeping thing I'm pretty sure it's just an add on bonus to the game for relief of questing lol.And yea things end differently for sure. Like the armor you get, who fights who, who wins, who dies, who survives, etc.

I have a question in addition to that one. Is it possible to see your cards after you collect them? I cannot find my cards any where in my journal menu!

fantasyjunkie said:
I have a question in addition to that one. Is it possible to see your cards after you collect them? I cannot find my cards any where in my journal menu!
Go to characters in the journal and click on the little hearts against the relevant characters

petestar1969 said:
petestar1969 said:
Go to characters in the journal and click on the little hearts against the relevant characters
Gotchya! Thanks! :beer:

Top Bottom