Ciri Fan Art Thread

+

Omg, stop CDRP !!!

*squeaks* SO. DAMN. CUTE. OHMAUHGAWD.

Yes but they don't become barely visible like a pencil line. :p

Some do, actually. Also through the constant discussions of the 'orion', there is no way it would have caused a gash as deep and remain THAT bad, especially since it got taken care of before major infection.

Yes but they don't become barely visible like a pencil line. :p

Judging from my own scar on my arm when I smashed through a window at the age of 10, it's really not that visible anymore. And that was a long deep 8cm cut almost cutting my artery. The skin is a little lighter than the rest on that place, making it visible but it's faded a lot.

Some do, actually. Also through the constant discussions of the 'orion', there is no way it would have caused a gash as deep and remain THAT bad, especially since it got taken care of before major infection.
Some do, yes, I guess it depends on where is the wound and what caused it. But I agree that it wouldn't have been that bad after 5 years, but still, a visible sign.
Judging from my own scar on my arm when I smashed through a window at the age of 10, it's really not that visible anymore. And that was a long deep 8cm cut almost cutting my artery. The skin is a little lighter than the rest on that place, making it visible but it's faded a lot.
Aw, that hurt like hell I suppose. :-

I'm no medic here, but as I said before I think it depends on where is the wound. My father had a pretty bad car accident like 38 years ago which caused him a pretty long gash on his forehead and beyond, today you can still see a long and slightly deep scar sign if you touch it or watch closely.

Last edited:

but it did get infected. she nearly died because of it.

Top Bottom