Combining Redkit with 3D programs

+
Combining Redkit with 3D programs

Hi, i just wanted to say that Redkit also works very well for anyone that does machinima's or CG movies.
What i first tried was exporting some of the models with 3D Ripper DX and then importing it to cinema 4D and then apply all the textures.

And here's what i got.

//Lars

Yea 3D Ripper is well-known through it doesn't work for recent DX10/DX11 applications.

What's the point of ripping from TW2 since the original assets are built-in the editor already?

LarsMN said:
Hi, i just wanted to say that Redkit also works very well for anyone that does machinima's or CG movies.
What i first tried was exporting some of the models with 3D Ripper DX and then importing it to cinema 4D and then apply all the textures.

And here's what i got.

//Lars

Yeap, if you could post it on REDkit forum that would be great! Nice find!

BANAN said:
Yeap, if you could post it on REDkit forum that would be great! Nice find! />

It is on the Redkit forum, has been for a while :D

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/218-Combining-Redkit-with-3D-programs

adridu59 said:
Yea 3D Ripper is well-known through it doesn't work for recent DX10/DX11 applications.

What's the point of ripping from TW2 since the original assets are built-in the editor already?

Because i use cinema 4D wich only supports .OBJ files for models, and you can't export that format with Redkit, but if you rip from the asset browser with 3DRDX you can.

LarsMN said:
Because i use cinema 4D wich only supports .OBJ files for models, and you can't export that format with Redkit, but if you rip from the asset browser with 3DRDX you can.

Ah ok :)

Top Bottom