Compensation for Midwinter Patch Fail

+
Philologus;n10310312 said:
Okay. I actually agree with you on all accounts, with the exception of interjecting that some decks do require a bit of skill. But instead of going on a tangent, let's round back to the issue of Dwarf decks being so OP that those of less skill can beat more creative (i.e. better) players who don't want to net-deck. In other words, what twinkiegorilla said:

Well here's my take on that. Players aren't to blame for what you don't like here. It's up to the devs to balance the game so that the better players have the edge and there are plenty of factions and decks to use instead of just a few very powerful ones.

Okay I read your post and I said that you are not right.. I usually play a lot of creative decks, and I want to have fun.
So, I tried a dwarf deck for the first time this season to see the results , guess what..
I made 6-0 without event try to think. All I needed to do was to spam , spam and wait for the win.
After those matches I became so bored that I quited Gwent for today. You re right, this deck does not requires brain. and I hate it.
Though I don t agree with compensation, it is your choice to not play this op deck. I understand that you have some self respect, but to require compensation for your ego is not enough.

My conclusion: you have two options, either you want high ranks and avatars, borders, you play most op decks. But me , personally , I am becoming bored if I do not think in my matches. Or you play for fun, you enjoy the game, but you do not unlock high ranks.
You can , in future to do both things, first weeks play op decks, then you play your decks.

Last edited:
StrykerxS77x;n10310942 said:
Well here's my take on that. Players aren't to blame for what you don't like here. It's up to the devs to balance the game so that the better players have the edge and there are plenty of factions and decks to use instead of just a few very powerful ones.

Don't disagree with you. I am just insinuating that the more skilled players aren't necessarily at the top of the ladder, and the imbalance among the factions (and especially with Dwarf archetype) is the issue.

Philologus;n10316182 said:
Don't disagree with you. I am just insinuating that the more skilled players aren't necessarily at the top of the ladder, and the imbalance among the factions (and especially with Dwarf archetype) is the issue.

Yeah probably but I don't expect that to ever completely change because time spent means more than skill in this game. Those willing to grind hundreds and thousands of games will be at the top regardless if they are the most skilled.

Top Bottom