Complete Edition SUBTITLES!

+
Complete Edition SUBTITLES!

Project Red team!

I got Complete Edition on PS4 hoping its gonna have all subtitles like a PC version! Unfortunately, you haven't included them...why??

I am happy that PL and FR got language packages, but you have all subtitles already done, why didn't you add them as well?? Can you make an additional PS4 language pack that have all countries subtitles only?? That would be great and I am sure all fans that spent money would be appreciated as well!

I had to buy the game twice.. btw

Please, make a subtitles package, thanks!

Welcome to the Forums, patrikspacek!

Do you mean that certain subtitles are missing from dialogue, cutscenes, etc., or that you do not have certain languages included? If the latter, language packs for PS4 are based on regional availability. Something to do with the Sony marketplace, I believe (not in CDPR's control). Although, I'm pretty sure there are some language packs available in most regions as additional downloads.

If the former, that sounds more like a bug / installation issue. As far as I know, all subtitle packs are complete; if you are able to access the language as an option, the corresponding subtitles should also be there. You can contact CDPR Support directly if that's the case:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Thank you,

are you saying, that USA cannot have a game with all countries subtitles? I believe Steam is a american digital store and PC version of Witcher 3 has all of them... also, if there is a Polish language pack for download on PS4 store, there should be also all countries subtitles.

i am looking for czech subtitles in this case... but all other should be included as well... if the PL and FR is on PS4 marketplace

patrikspacek;n10128582 said:
are you saying, that USA cannot have a game with all countries subtitles? ...i am looking for czech subtitles in this case...

I'm saying that if a language pack is included, that pack should contain both the audio and the subtitles for that language. If the subtitles are missing, then that's likely an installation, system issue. This is Problem A.

patrikspacek;n10128582 said:
...if there is a Polish language pack for download on PS4 store, there should be also all countries subtitles.

That's not how it works, unfortunately. Only certain regions offer certain language packs. That's Sony's and Microsoft's decision, and I imagine they have valid reasons for it (likely to keep server space and traffic under control for the bandwidth available in that region). What's really annoying is that if I purchase a game using an account for a specific region...then discover later that a language I wanted is not included...there is no simple way to "transfer" my purchase to the other region. This is problem B.

I'm still not sure which of these you're seeing. If you have Czech audio, you should also have Czech subtitles. If you do not see the Czech language option available in game or for download, you'll need to transfer the purchase to the other region, and that's probably something that Sony will have to handle.

Hey guys, i want to ask if there is a way i can download the arabic subtitles,since i live in Australia.also it is the game of the year edition.thanks.

Available languages on ps4 depend on the region of your PS account. If a certain language isn‘t available and there‘s no language pack to be found in your PS store, then that‘s it.

However, if you have the disc version you could try changing the region of your ps4 to see if that enables the subtitles you are looking for. Then again, the disc version might be limited to certain regions too. So, no idea how successful that will be.

Top Bottom