Conan O'Brien plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
Conan O'Brien plays The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Last night The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt made an appearance on Conan O'Brien's Clueless Gamer segment and as you can expect it was very entertaining. Watch the video here.

That video had me in tears, it was just excellent. Being a long time fan of both Conan and Witcher, this was truly a treat.

Fair warning for those that haven't watched it yet though, the video does contain spoilers, especially from the opening of the game. So keep that in mind. :)

Doubt you'll be able to see any of the spoilers while you're crying from laughter though.

This is so awesome! :laughing:

Okay, just watched the whole thing and there is so many funny moments.
Best way to showcase the game!

Last edited:
I was wondering if he'd end up doing TW3. Definitely the best one he's done so far. :D

Also, the extra footage is greatly appreciated. :)

Too bad it was pc footage....

Was kind of hoping it was Xbox one footage... Because you know The words "Xbox one" were plastered all over the video, He even held the Xone version of the game their at the last second.

Stop trolling us.... It hurts T_T

Clueless or no, he beats all of the IGN and Gamespot videos combined, that's for sure.

IGN videos? Yes, that's not a hard thing to do.. but Gamespot videos of TW3 were maybe the best videogame related journalist work that I have ever seen.. Conan is funny, I love his Clueless Gamer segments, but Gamespot videos were on another higher level

IGN videos? Yes, that's not a hard thing to do.. but Gamespot videos of TW3 were maybe the best videogame related journalist work that I have ever seen.. Conan is funny, I love his Clueless Gamer segments, but Gamespot videos were on another higher level

Not "the best" maybe, but Gamespot definitely had a quality boost in the last years IMO (unlike IGN which seem to keep singing "we're going down down")

Really? I honestly stopped caring about the farce that was "game journalism" a long time ago, but I remember watching a couple of Gamespot's videos and they were... not that great. Perhaps I missed something, though.

It should not be watched during work hours. Laughing continuous for 10 minutes disturbs the co-workers.

ha, na ja, sind die Amerikaner kühlen wieder in seinem Repertoire. Im Hinblick auf das Spiel dann einfach warten, ohne Geduld

HA, well, the Americans again in his repertoire, what about games that we wait with no patience

Last edited:
Conan impressed me as the type of gamer who can't stand reading in his games. That said, he gave me great hope the game will sell purely based on SEX APPEAL. And I'm okay with that. All I care about is that I enjoy playing CD Projekt RED's games and CD Projekt RED has money to keep making games I enjoy.

I guess the solution to "dumbing down the formula to appeal to a wider audience" versus "maintaining complexity to appease long time fans" is to add in sex scenes. :p Someone better tell Sid Meier before he finishes Civilization 6!

Last edited:
Top Bottom