Crash crash crash!

+
Crash crash crash!

I'm really experiencing far too many difficulties with my new DVD. The game repeatedly crashes out whenever I try to sell anything, which as you might imagine is NOT MUCH FUN! For a WINDOWS game, running in WINDOWS, on an XP with ten times the horsepower needed to run the game, this is simply unacceptable. I just bought TW again after my last game collapsed, taking ALL my SAVE GAMES with it, and now I can't stay in the game for more than ten minutes -MOST of which is spent going through load screen after load screen, caused by simply entering or leaving a building! There are simply too many issues with this game, especially since it is TWO AND A HALF YEARS since it came out! No other game on the market has as many load/save screens, nor as many cut scenes where they are not needed. I may have to stop playing and wait for the EE --whenever THAT is due!An example: it takes far too many steps simply taking a ferry.
  • One- initiate query to FERYMAN. Two- tell him where you want to go (and since he ONLY goes one place, why is this even HERE?)Three- pay five orensFour- tell FM you're readyFive- two load screens and two cut scenes later, you finally arrive at the Swamp.

OK .. du calme s'il te plaît! moving this to the tech forum.EE is officially due out in SeptemberThe game came out in October of 2007, so not even one year

What are your system specs, and do you have patch 1.3 installed? Have you defragged recently? Latest drivers?

mikaldhuber said:
There are simply too many issues with this game, especially since it is TWO AND A HALF YEARS since it came out!
it's out only for 8 months for us, from where did you get did the game 2 and 1/2 years ago?try with PCWizard to get the system infoyou install it, you run it from START -> PROGRAMS -> PCWIZARD ...the program will analyze your systemnext, FILE -> Save As -> you check the radio button "Select Category", you check the box "With the drivers information" then you press OKit will ask you to give a name to that file, let's say you'll call it: mikaldhuberINFO.txt and save it in My Documents...the program will analyze again, and save that filenext after it finishes you come here, post a new message, go to Additional Option below the box where you enter the post text and attach the file you saved in My Documents ( Browse -> select the file -> OK )with that info we can judge on what can be done

Top Bottom