Crows Perch attempted rape? *spoilers maybe?*

+
...It's really just supposed to be a way of showing you the consequences of your choice/s and how the Baron's death has affected Crow's Perch, the notion that although the Baron was still a bit of a prick, he probably was the lesser evil as far as Crow's Perch is concerned....
that part is the same regardless of does baron hangs him self or not... it just shows that baron wasn't the worst thing that could happen to Velen, or that he was the lesser evil ;)

To the OP and those replying to the OP, I personally just came across the Barons men trying to rape the lady in the cottage. I personally got BOTH a thanks, SOME EXP, and dont forget the loot off the corpses. It really is an easy fight. FYI I did just transfer my game over from the ps4 version to the next Gen version for my PS5... so perhaps the newest patch fixed something or the upgraded content... but I just wanted to report that I did recieve both a thanks from the lady as she walked past me and exp. I think it was only like a whopping 15 points... but better than nothing lol. Just came back here for the armor vendor anyways to craft my Griffin chest.

Top Bottom