Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, because we all bought a game that we knew we'd have to wait 6 months to play before a patch was released to fix a major graphic bug?

Fix for this kind of error takes about 2 to 4 weeks to find, fix and test. Or You prefer fix without testing which bring 2 or 3 new bugs?

MarcusdeTycho said:
Fix for this kind of error takes about 2 to 4 weeks to find, fix and test. Or You prefer fix without testing which bring 2 or 3 new bugs?
Don't tell me the beta testers haven't noticed this BUUUUUUUUUGS. Maybe a mass blindness?

One one gfx problem, which is probably related to this one. Before a cutscene occurs, AA is not visible. It is enabled in options and also forced in nVidia settings, but starting The Witcher EE it is not visible. After a cutscene (dialog) it becomes activated, but so is the described blurry view.

Many developers are starting tof ollow the same path of releasing games with major bugs, then waiting months to get them patched up. I'm experiencing the same issue right now with Warhammer. It's insane, both games I wanted to play around with right now experiencing major graphics and performance issues. Almost feels like you should wait months after a game release before you pick it up.

RanShak said:
The devs do know about the issue, right?
i guess this is a known issue, but without any fix so far, i for one can not see the great differences between the good and bad blur :(

[quote author=channelx99]I still dont understand how a bug this big got past their QA testing and into the retail release[/QUOTE]Neither do I. It blows my mind.I'm pissed at this.For me is bye-bye Witcher until this gets sorted, and if it's another month I might have forgotten about the game alltogether by then. :mad:

i guess this is a known issue, but without any fix so far, i for one can not see the great differences between the good and bad blur
You did see the pictures, right? The ones with the trees in CH1? There was a clear and obvious difference in those pictures, but I guess everyone's perception is different. For those of us who see it, it is game breaking due to the fact that it is "physically" painful on our eye strain.

Draetor24 said:
You did see the pictures, right? The ones with the trees in CH1? There was a clear and obvious difference in those pictures, but I guess everyone's perception is different. For those of us who see it, it is game breaking due to the fact that it is "physically" painful on our eye strain.
not the trees, the latest with the fishnets, yes i can see, maybe some sort of AA and AF mixup...

Just more proof to force the issue … if you can't see it now, you are never going to. It's not only the roses, the blur is pretty much everywhere.

*nodsnodsnods* That is what happens to me as well. I think the error is there for everybody, it just happens that some people are more receptive to it than others. I noticed it asap, when playing Side Effects, at stepping in Temple Quarter after the conversation with the dwarf, I noticed something was worng inmediatly, the buildings were aaaaall blurred :'( :'( :'( :'(

I noticed it immediately after the very first opening scene, when you start to fight the bandits.

What happens with those roses is what happens to me with a screen full of trees and buildings just completely blurred and sore on the eyes. I never noticed it indoors in the Prologue.

C'mon guys and gals. Didn't you see the small print on the box? It says "The Witcher Enhanced Monet Edition" ;)

One thing people without this issue don't seem to understand, is that a static image doesn't capture the problem. It's trying to play the game with that blur thats the biggest problem, it makes you dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom